Sign in to follow this  
A320FAN

Biman Bangladesh Boeing 777

Meh - looks better in an Emirates livery ;-)

Gotta love the look of the 777's polished aluminum, plus saves fuel by not having to haul all that heavy paint around.

This is why PMDG need to hurry up and release the t7 and the 300er extension!

Ive got a question for you guys, i have the three Air Canada Just planes videos on the T7, is there any other T7 vids that are as good from Just Planes?

Ill tell you why i love the T7 1. Its the biggest twin in the world, 2 it has the biggest engines in the world, 3 its one of the safest airplanes in the world, need i go on ( i could )

Jeff

This is why PMDG need to hurry up and release the t7 and the 300er extension!

Yep

Ive got a question for you guys, i have the three Air Canada Just planes videos on the T7, is there any other T7 vids that are as good from Just Planes?

Ill tell you why i love the T7 1. Its the biggest twin in the world, 2 it has the biggest engines in the world, 3 its one of the safest airplanes in the world, need i go on ( i could )

Jeff

+1

I agree with you ! Amazing aircraft !

Continue your story

Jeff

The Turkish 77W is a must have - the pilots English is absolutely fine; which is what I was worried about. The first officer spends an hour or more going through all the systems; which is great! So I recommend it :-)