Sign in to follow this  
WingZ

Sweet FX

Actually I wanted to see the heavy rain clouds with the sun :)

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Actually I wanted to see the heavy rain clouds with the sun :)

"I'll ask Tom  A. , if he can send some my way...."   :rolleyes:

Some interesting ground textures you have there, Sasquatchtoo.

Yessir, Jon...they work for me...FS9 is rockin' once more!... :)

...and SweetFX/FS9, reminds me of that song;

'Sweet Home, Alabama!"

IT SURE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which ground textures are those ? looks very neat 

Which ground textures are those ? looks very neat 

I have a whole mixture...GEPRO,BEV, etc..just played around until I got what I wanted.

I really like the B(irds) E(ye) V(iew)/ Summer and Spring.  It's too bad that you can't get them any more (I believe, for I can't update them), for they are 1024 textures.

Mitch are they shareable / freeware ? would love to have them.  I don't use GE pro because the only place I fly in FS9 is from VNLT to over the Himalayas with the SRTM Mesh. 

Mitch are they shareable / freeware ? would love to have them.  I don't use GE pro because the only place I fly in FS9 is from VNLT to over the Himalayas with the SRTM Mesh. 

No, you have to buy them, Hump.  I have had the BEV's for years, as well as the GE Pro.  You can still get the GE Pro, but as to BEV's...I'm not sure.  Do a Google Search on the BEV's, and perhaps you will score. BTW, the BEV's are modules, in that you have to buy each season.  Winter/Hard Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall.  You then can use the insertion program to place the set of whatever you want into FS9.  

One thing about the BEV's...you can insert either 512, or 1024 texture sets. Cool, huh?

Mitch they are only for North America. 12 USD is ok but NA is not the place I usually fly. I am more in the Himayalas. Guess I can do a FSearthtiles and 1M resolution Photo Scenery.

Thanks Mitch

Mitch they are only for North America. 12 USD is ok but NA is not the place I usually fly. I am more in the Himayalas. Guess I can do a FSearthtiles and 1M resolution Photo Scenery.

Thanks Mitch

You're welcome.  I have no suggestions for South America...

Very pleased for you... for the benefit if others, are you running an NVidia graphics board + Inspector ?

Very pleased for you... for the benefit if others, are you running an NVidia graphics board + Inspector ?

Yes indeed.

Jon...could you please post some ground texture shots of EVO. Messing with different texture sets is a pain and time consuming. I have a hybrid mix that clashes in spots...and I want continuity that still has good farm field visuals that is important to me

So, a few shots with EVO and SweetFX would be great. Does current EVO cover the planet with all seasons yet?

Hey sorry, just saw this post. When I get the chance, I'll post some. Sascha is working on Spring. But everything else is done.

Thanks, Jon.  Everybody (artist/creator) has their version of how cities and towns are rendered, but for me, it is rural/country flying that gives the most pleasure flying over,....the vastness of rural and mountain, between interconnecting cities and towns....

Thanks!

Ses

Just leaving Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, bound for Michigan...

...and I wasn't using SweetFX all this time it was out for FS9.

Man, did I almost miss the boat...lol!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

737.png

7373f8d4.png

73712d3d.png

73790b4e.png

[/url]

Atmospherics are very well done in SweetFX. Really liking what I see... doing some fine tuning for metal reflection.etc..:

test2a878c.png