Sign in to follow this  
DannyH73

JARDesign Airbus A320 Neo released

I read somewhere that this is normal for Airbuses (I'll see if I can dig it out)

Apparently one is supposed to preset the altitude for descent then press the button at T/D.

If you do it a little before or after it will compensate.

I believe you only push the button if you want to start managed decent early, before the TD. If you put a lower decent in the FCU ahead of the TD, it should start descending on its own when it reaches the TD. If, for some reason, you don't put in a lower decent, the Airbus will ignore the TD completely and remain at the cruise altitude.

Maybe its just the pictures ... but, the cockpit images just don't quite look right. Not bad, but not best of current generation releases.

Anyone else seeing this as well?

Maybe its just the pictures ... but, the cockpit images just don't quite look right. Not bad, but not best of current generation releases.

Anyone else seeing this as well?

The cockpit is not quite as good as the AirbusX Extended, which is as good as the NGX, but it is pretty good. For most of what comes out in X-Plane, it's very good.

are the route depited on ND red or green?

For the moment it's the normal XP red line but they plan on making improvements to the A320 so who knows for later on?

So, what's the verdict on this bird? I've been looking at the videos at the site and it looks really nice. Might have to get this one also. Poor wallet... ;-)

Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

So, what's the verdict on this bird? I've been looking at the videos at the site and it looks really nice. Might have to get this one also. Poor wallet... ;-)

this bus is awesome!

this bus is awesome!

Yeah, have to get it. It's quite cheap after all..

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

I've noticed that there are a few extra downloads, i have downloaded them all, cockpit update etc, but can someone tell me where you unzip each individual one too, once downloaded? plz help. thx

and although the 3d mouse moves the cockpit around a 360 its not as 3d'y as in the you tube videos, can anyone explain plz

anyone?

They may be using TrackIR in the videos as they say it is recommended for use with the A320. I can't be positive however as I do not own TrackIR.

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

im not actually sitting in the captains seat either, kinda in the middle so i dont see out off the front left and right windows.

when the guy in the video moves in and out he kinda goes under the panels, i dont and cant do that,. any ideas on these problems?

hope someone can help here