Sign in to follow this  
jewell45

Looking for a VA

Thanks mate, much appreciate the relaxed tone and helpfulness :-)

Currently spending this weekend trying to fit in figuring out Teamspeak in between still re-installing all my addons..

Its Hunting season at the Tax office every January (VAT + Tax returns) so that always kills January..

I PM'd you.

Such a shame you chose to PM me a load of insults and to slag me off simply because I didn't "Google it"....

I feel sorry for anybody that ever asks you anything, if all you do is slag them off for being too stupid to look something up... Real conversation killer huh..

Sad that I've had to block you, but hey, if your just going to throw insults at people in private, I'm out. Too big a chip on your shoulder and you have clearly forgotten that you were also a newbie once upon a time, somebody somewhere had to help you, and did they tell you that you were too stupid because you lacked the intelligence to simply go look something up?

Seriously, you need to revise your current version of "Human interaction v1.0" because its clearly faulty.

I have also blocked every post, PM and everything from you, so please do spare us all any reply..

Like I ALREADY said, I'm going to start with OVPA, so please, stop begging me to fly your VA, stop harassing me, stop PM'ing me, stop banging on about how your VA has the best this, the best that and how the sun shines out of your backside, because it doesn't. If you have something, chances are, others have it too, so pleaseeeeeee, leave me alone.. (I cant see any replies from you, so anything you do decide to add is actually invisible, I'm merely letting others know there is a huge problem with you)

Such a shame you chose to PM me a load of insults and to slag me off simply because I didn't "Google it"....

I feel sorry for anybody that ever asks you anything, if all you do is slag them off for being too stupid to look something up... Real conversation killer huh..

Sad that I've had to block you, but hey, if your just going to throw insults at people in private, I'm out. Too big a chip on your shoulder and you have clearly forgotten that you were also a newbie once upon a time, somebody somewhere had to help you, and did they tell you that you were too stupid because you lacked the intelligence to simply go look something up?

Seriously, you need to revise your current version of "Human interaction v1.0" because its clearly faulty.

I have also blocked every post, PM and everything from you, so please do spare us all any reply..

Like I ALREADY said, I'm going to start with OVPA, so please, stop begging me to fly your VA, stop harassing me, stop PM'ing me, stop banging on about how your VA has the best this, the best that and how the sun shines out of your backside, because it doesn't. If you have something, chances are, others have it too, so pleaseeeeeee, leave me alone.. (I cant see any replies from you, so anything you do decide to add is actually invisible, I'm merely letting others know there is a huge problem with you)

Good grief, you are an angry man!

I offered to speak to help you on Skype, I gave you my email address and all this after your insults to me, asking you to google 'Teamspeak 3'? You then decide to black my name on here for offering to help you?

I never begged you to join any VA, that is purely your choice. Your profanity was certainly not welcome.

Given that I had ALREADY stated I was going to try out OVPA, you could have simply said "Good luck with it", but no, YOU decided to PM me this "It's not my fault that you seem to not have the intelligence to 'Google' things you don't understand." just because I have never used Teamspeak before..

You could have simply backed off, and left it at that, wished me luck and we would all be happy, but no, you PM me that, then carry on asking if you can help me to come fly with your VA?

That screams of desperation, and yes, it did make me angry, its a form of harassment when somebody says they are not interested, or does not express an interest in your VA, and you keep on at them to come check out your VA, and PM them to want to help them come over to your VA, even after somebody has already blatantly made it clear they are doing something else, you still carry on..

Imagine if every thread here on the forum was answered following your rules?

Any-time somebody asks a question about software they haven't used before, they got a reply like yours? The forum would be dead...

There was totally no need for you to PM me at all, especially saying what you did, so yeah, I am angry at you, because even now, your still carrying this on, you just wont let it go.

Who in their right mind would want to join your VA when this is how you behave...

Dave from the OVPA is the exact opposite of you, which is why I'm currently filling in their application form... Go figure.. Can you please now just let this drop, and stop replying...

Somebody please, please close this thread... Doorstep has killed it, and has managed to wreck was WAS going to be some flying time tomorrow, but am too pee'd off now to bother...

Thanks for taking the fun out a great hobby mate, really appreciated..

Hey Richard... I know you're being put through the ringer right now but you sound like you have a good idea of what you want. I've been doing the flight sim thing since 1995, doing VA's since 1997. Don't let it get to you, it stops becoming fun when it does. When I get mad I go grab some GA time, come back when you have a fresh head. I don't know what sim you fly but if you ever do FS9 and want to do some IP multiplayer flying let me know, I'm sometimes up late here (early for you).

• Upvote 1

Thanks Pete...

As listed in my profile, I fly only with FSX currently :-)

<<=====

I'm still finding my feet with online flying, and only just setup AVSim Teamspeak last night, only to find it was a 60 second job once you find the right info here on the forum...

I think what a lot of flyers *might* forget is that to newbies, there is an overwhelming amount of information and things to learn, so its easy to get lost in it all and not know where or who to start with, so when people say "Just do x,y,z", that translates to a newbie as "blahhh blahhh blahhh double dutch"

So somebody saying "Hop onto teamspeak" should be said as:

Everything you need to know about getting onto teamspeak is here: http://forum.avsim.net/page/AVSIM%20Pages/avsim_teamspeak_server.html

You download the application 32bit or 64bit and enter "speakus-10.teamspeak.net:15797" into 1 box and your done...

Until I new how easy it was, I was thinking "Oh god... That's something else I have to learn, put that on hold"

So if it had been described as above, that would have been far better :-)

Thanks for the offer Pete, would love to do some IP multiplayer flying.... Can that be done with FS9 and FSX?

(I've no idea how to set that up in FSX though.. I'm always up late here in the UK, often until 3 or 4am at least..

Hi RCIT Guy, first of all welcome to the world of Virtual flying, after reading the post's that you have put on here!

Given that I had ALREADY stated I was going to try out OVPA, you could have simply said "Good luck with it", but no, YOU decided to PM me this "It's not my fault that you seem to not have the intelligence to 'Google' things you don't understand." just because I have never used Teamspeak before..

You could have simply backed off, and left it at that, wished me luck and we would all be happy, but no, you PM me that, then carry on asking if you can help me to come fly with your VA?

That screams of desperation, and yes, it did make me angry, its a form of harassment when somebody says they are not interested, or does not express an interest in your VA, and you keep on at them to come check out your VA, and PM them to want to help them come over to your VA, even after somebody has already blatantly made it clear they are doing something else, you still carry on..

Imagine if every thread here on the forum was answered following your rules?

Any-time somebody asks a question about software they haven't used before, they got a reply like yours? The forum would be dead...

There was totally no need for you to PM me at all, especially saying what you did, so yeah, I am angry at you, because even now, your still carrying this on, you just wont let it go.

Who in their right mind would want to join your VA when this is how you behave...

Dave from the OVPA is the exact opposite of you, which is why I'm currently filling in their application form... Go figure.. Can you please now just let this drop, and stop replying...

Somebody please, please close this thread... Doorstep has killed it, and has managed to wreck was WAS going to be some flying time tomorrow, but am too pee'd off now to bother...

Thanks for taking the fun out a great hobby mate, really appreciated..

doorstep has not killed it and has NOT Managed to wreck anything after reading the posts on here that you put he was trying to give you advise and help you but you where out of line, so you only got yourself to blame for takeing the fun out of it. as you said your a newbie go and join a VA that has a training centre and i wish you all the best in your virtual flying.

So some guy I don't know, who keeps on at me to join his VA, and then see's clearly that I am not, who then sends me a private message just to tell me ""It's not my fault that you seem to not have the intelligence to 'Google' things you don't understand." just because I have never used Teamspeak before.." means I'm the one who is out of line? Seriously....

You chimed in here just to tell me that I'm the one who is the wrong for doing what exactly?

How many ways do you have to tell somebody no, or "Thanks but no thanks".. This makes me the bad guy just because I'm still learning and figuring these things out as I go...

Wow... Way to go mate.. Really know how to help out the new guys...

I'm not asking you to stick up for me, but to jump in here and spend your 9th post on telling me I'm out of line... Thanks a freakin bunch..

You guys really know how to kill a good mood.. :mad:

Richard, I don't think there's a co-op option between FS9 and FSX for an IP MP connection. But I am absolutely sure that somewhere in AVSIM (possibly the FSX section) is someone who would know for sure. I don't have FSX anymore because up until recently I didn't have a system that would run it better than flying a slide show would have offered. And don't worry about being overwhelmed with stuff, Ive been in this for a while and I'm still overwhelmed with some of it. That's the reason I use the KISS method in the VA's I run. More power to you once you get it learned, I'm just an old dog that doesn't take to the new tricks very well.

And when it comes to the guys burrowing under your skin, I find it best to just ignore them after a few posts.

Cheers.

• Upvote 1

Check Emirates VA we have 777/A380/A330/A340 with no minimum flight to be done to fly any. Check us out on www.emiratesva.org

Thank

Join Java Air Virtual. Once you sign up, there is no need to get specific hours to fly one of our planes.We let our pilots choose what type of planes they want to fly and if you see a specific plane for a specific schedule you want to fly, that's just a suggestion.

Website Link: http://javaairvirtual.tk/

Join Java Air Virtual. Once you sign up, there is no need to get specific hours to fly one of our planes.We let our pilots choose what type of planes they want to fly and if you see a specific plane for a specific schedule you want to fly, that's just a suggestion.

Website Link: http://javaairvirtual.tk/

If this guy hasn't found a VA by now, he's probably not going to. Check the date on the original post.

• Upvote 1

NAX669.png

If this guy hasn't found a VA by now, he's probably not going to. Check the date on the original post.

I know that. I am posting here for a purpose and that purpose to attract people who might come to this post that hasn't got a VA yet.