Sign in to follow this  
pbhead

Reading FMC

I am new to 737NGX but I am having a problem in VC mode. I find the labels all the panels very hard to read. I have been using the PMDG 747 for some time and I find that is really clear. In the 737 I have to go to 2D to read most of the panels.

Any idea's

In your FSX graphics settings, try setting filtering to Anisotropic. This worked for me.

Set your Global Texture Size to maximum or close to it, that should get rid of those blurry panels.

By clicking on something e.g. PFD, ND, FMC it will display a bigger 2D, resizeable and easier to read version of the display.

Also, ensure that your [GRAPHICS] TextureMaxLoad setting in FSX.cfg is set appropriately. Usually, one would set it to 4096 in order for high-definition textures to be displayed properly, but you may have to set it lower if you are experiencing performance issues.

Keep in mind latest patched ngx does not support importing flightplan sometimes it will work other times not FYI

Rich Sennett