Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

Ok... Ready to receive the Saab!

Tittle says it all :-) Anyway, from now on I will only buy 64bit-ready airplanes, and install only such planes, which restricts the fleet I have to just a couple of payware aircraft: LES Sundowner (I believe the dc-3 is not yet fully 64-bit compatible?), and the vFlyteAir Sportcruiser. I will not install the Carenado Seneca or Baron58 because they have problems with the 64bit version of XP10. I'm sure the Saab will be a 64 bit add-on :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Saab 340, by Leading Edge Simulations, the makers of the dc-3, Sundowner, Duchess, etc...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Saab 340, by Leading Edge Simulations, the makers of the dc-3, Sundowner, Duchess, etc...

Thx, that does look good indeed. I'll wait for your impressions once it's released.

So it's not only DCS then? :smile:

So it's not only DCS then?

:rolleyes: It's the Spirit of the New Year... Arrived a bit late, but it arrived :-) Better late than never ....

Main Simulation Rig:

Yes, the Saab 340 will be 64 bit compatible

I knew the answer :rolleyes:

Main Simulation Rig:

Me too JComm, I have purged my XP10 of all non 64-bit planes and plugins.

I still have the LES Duchess and Sundowner, and the CRJ and JS32 which all work fine in 64-bit.

If anyone knows of any other 64-bit compatible planes at this time please tell! :)

JS32

Yep! That one is certainly tempting me too ;-)

Main Simulation Rig: