Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FIVE-BY-FIVE

MilViz 737-200 preview

Ah had almost forgotten Milviz is making one, that's just awesome.

Sheesh... guys... we're not doing the 737-200 for Xplane. There's apparently a bunch of guys doing a 300... too close. (and I do NOT like doubling up... bad business)

we don't have a daytime shot from the same angle though I suppose it could be arranged... (but why?)

Nota bene, that lighting is adjustable too!

Would be nice. The more options, the better.

Just saw Milviz' post. :(

Sheesh... guys... we're not doing the 737-200 for Xplane. There's apparently a bunch of guys doing a 300... too close. (and I do NOT like doubling up... bad business)

we don't have a daytime shot from the same angle though I suppose it could be arranged... (but why?)

Nota bene, that lighting is adjustable too!

:( it's ok, I also use the old man: FSX :lol: will buy for FSX!

for those who have a facebook account, we will shortly be doing a livestream broadcast of Diego going over some of the stuff in the VC... (testing)...

thanks for your interest...

it has begun...

I wish more people showed previews like you guys. That was awesome to see.

all three versions will be released at the same time... (it's actually more than like 20 or more versions... ) (Cargo combi, cargo, pax, pax with FMS, pax with gravel and fms, pax with gravel but no fms... etc... etc)

Beautiful! Thank you for including an FMS too. Will there be a digital tcas with the vertical speed indicator? In the screenshot it shows only analog. Also will the fms get updated navdata from the navigraph service?

That's really awesome to hear, I will probably start doing some island hopping with 732's around Hawaii then.

Great news indeed! Can't wait flying around in Alaska in that plane.

As much as I want a reason to not get another 737-200...I can't help it. This looks fantastic and will replace the other one.

Beautiful! Thank you for including an FMS too. Will there be a digital tcas with the vertical speed indicator? In the screenshot it shows only analog. Also will the fms get updated navdata from the navigraph service?

No digital TCAS. the FMS will get navdata from navigraph IF you pay for it.

Can you please inform whether this B737-200 (and also your forthcoming B200) are for FSX (no Acceleration)?

I read somewhere (at least for the B200) that Acceleration is required.

Thanks

Acceleration is recommended and usually required for all of our products. You takes your chances if you don't have it.

Oh well I guess I might get Acceleration and do full FSX reinstall then at some point, currently I don't have Acceleration installed but as I'm getting a lot of crashes & freezes full reinstall would probably be a good thing to do anyway. Just hate installing all those addons again...

Aw man, was hoping for digital tcas. Oh well. Still looking forward to it of course. Great news about the navigraph updates. Hopefully you guys can do a couple of repaints on release. Aloha Air Cargo, First Air, Canadian North, Northern Air Cargo.