Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

New AVSIM Screenshots Forum Moderator

Any suggestions on quickly saving the pic as JPEGS?

I believe the registered version of FRAPS is capable of capturing and saving screen shots in the formats BMP, JPG, and PNG.

I believe the registered version of FRAPS is capable of capturing and saving screen shots in the formats BMP, JPG, and PNG.

Correct ... and Targa (TGA) files.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Hey folks, that´s just a litte heady up from your ex-mod.

firstly I have to congratulate Dennis, my successor for his willingness to do the job and give something back to the FS community here on Avsim.

Second I have to write a bit yourt me. I was always very happy and felt pretty honoured wth being part of the Avsim staff. I am now flying for more than 7 years (I´ve just gotten 20, so an pretty big part of my live I was flying in FS9 and later FSX) and I do love it till now. But some months away ( I guess it was last spring) I found anothe very interesting game for me "World of Tanks". I was always interrested in tanks and war machines so this intrigued me right from the start. I felt a lot easier to archive something there ( you know that adrenaline rush when you just made a very difficult landing or after a very long flight) and the games didn´t last that long than in FS.

To make things short, I felt myselfe playing WoT the whole day and not flying for days, then for week and months. FS became very distant for me and I had not much interrest to get back. I guess after 7 years of flying it´s ok to take some time out. How long? - i don´t really know, maybe till PMDG release the 777 and get me back into the captains seat again.

Because of this I couldn´t fulfill my duty here with that kind of pride and energy I was used to. Thus I gave my function back to have no responsibilities in FS anymore (AWG Sim sadly never made it as far as I wished/thought). It was a nice time serving for you and I made a lot of good friends.

Maybe I come back to the Staff one day but for now it´s over.

Goodbye

Hey folks, that´s just a litte heady up from your ex-mod.

firstly I have to congratulate Dennis, my successor for his willingness to do the job and give something back to the FS community here on Avsim.

Second I have to write a bit yourt me. I was always very happy and felt pretty honoured wth being part of the Avsim staff. I am now flying for more than 7 years (I´ve just gotten 20, so an pretty big part of my live I was flying in FS9 and later FSX) and I do love it till now. But some months away ( I guess it was last spring) I found anothe very interesting game for me "World of Tanks". I was always interrested in tanks and war machines so this intrigued me right from the start. I felt a lot easier to archive something there ( you know that adrenaline rush when you just made a very difficult landing or after a very long flight) and the games didn´t last that long than in FS.

To make things short, I felt myselfe playing WoT the whole day and not flying for days, then for week and months. FS became very distant for me and I had not much interrest to get back. I guess after 7 years of flying it´s ok to take some time out. How long? - i don´t really know, maybe till PMDG release the 777 and get me back into the captains seat again.

Because of this I couldn´t fulfill my duty here with that kind of pride and energy I was used to. Thus I gave my function back to have no responsibilities in FS anymore (AWG Sim sadly never made it as far as I wished/thought). It was a nice time serving for you and I made a lot of good friends.

Maybe I come back to the Staff one day but for now it´s over.

Goodbye

Thanks, Steffen

I'm looking forward to carrying on your fine tradition. Good Luck and hope to see you back soon.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg