Sign in to follow this  
Rations

Aerosoft Presidents Day Sale

Aerosoft is hosting a Presidents Day sale from 15 to 18 February 2013. Items 20% off include the Flight1 Cessna C510, FS Global regions, the FSL Concorde X, PMDG aircraft, several Aerosoft airports and cities, and Ultimate Traffic.

Meh, all boxed stuff again.

Boxed stuff again.. boxing must be on the way out, hence the sales to get rid of all the stock

Thanks a lot for that hint! I was just about to buy two download airports, because I thouht they were on sale, too, but I'm not that much in need of new destiatnions that I would buy them for the full price.

Seems to be their thing lately which is a bit of a bummer.

- Aaron

Again, it seems kinda pointless for the boxed products because the shipping costs replace the savings from the sale price anyway.

Anyone else place an order during this sale? Sale ends today. I placed one on Saturday (2/16), got a completed order confirmation screen advising me I'd get an email in a few minutes. Email never arrived. I emailed the address on their site to inquire and never got a response. I logged back in each day on their site and my order history does not list the order. Today I called the Florida phone number listed on their site and left a message with no response. There is no pending charge on my credit card site. So I replaced the order today to take advantage of the sale and again never received the order confirmation email and after logging out and back in today's order is also not showing up in my account.

Anyone else order? By the way the shipping they offer is cheap!

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Some downloads, but I don't remember the downloads being more expensive than the boxed version. In fact, that doesn't really make sense to me. Loosing faith in Aerosoft, three attempts to contact them about an issue and not one response. I wonder what's going on with them.

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Today I called the Florida phone number listed on their site and left a message with no response.

Well, about 30 minutes after I posted my message above I did get a call back from a Wolfgang at Aerosoft. I missed his call so he left me a couple of messages. Appears everything is ok with my order, only now I've placed it twice. So now trying to get that fixed.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Guess I'm waiting for either free shipping in these sales or downloads to go on sale again.

I paid $4.95 in total shipping for two software titles that I saved about $17.99 on versus the best price I could find anywhere else during the Aerosoft sale. i.e the shipping was more than reasonable, otherwise I would not have ordered.

Frank Patton
ASUS