Sign in to follow this  
Murmur

[Poll] What will be Jcomm's perfect flight simulator next week?

What will be Jcomm's perfect flight simulator next week?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What will be Jcomm's perfect flight simulator next week?

• FSX
    • Flight!
    • X-Plane 9
    • X-Plane 10
    • Prepar 3D
    • DCS
    • Aerofly FS
    • Flight Gear
    • Aerowinx PS1
    • IL-2
    • Elite
    • Flight Unlimited
    • Fly! II
    • Silent Wings
    • 1979 Atari's Asteroids

Ralf, that makes 2 of us :-/

I used PS1 with fs9 and even fsx and fg for the visuals some 7 yrs ago. It was an extraordinary sim indeed. There was one thing about the roll stability that irritated me - the constant bounce in cruise left / right / left / right .... I could percefctly live with the sparse scenery when I bought it, but using fs9, and then fxs for the visuals made quite a difference.

Lost it when I migrated to Vista, then win7...

PSX wll eventally become available, so I hope... Are you aware that some of the members of the Aerowinx community are behind the 744 project for FlightGear ?

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

No, did not knew that but will have a look. PSX? My Visa is ready for it without a thought. I guess it will be a 500€ sim.

I often think why Hardy did not switch to the XP platform.

I never connected PS1 to FS. Had one PC at this time because I spent big money at the pubs, lol.

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

How advanced can PSX flight model be? I just can't believe a single guy doing all those graphics, programming, is also able to develop a realistic 747 FM from scratch that's more advanced than what we have out there! If so, WOW! He should be the one doing our next Main Flight Simulator!

Alexis Mefano

Alec, PS1 was/is already the most advanced pc-based b744 available... Forget PMDG, PSS, whatever....

Maybe the tallented team who produced the 777 for XP10 can give us something in that line too.... Hardy Heinlin is someone really very very special... unique...

Main Simulation Rig: