Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HiFlyer

Improv Everywhere! (A smile for the day)

I love these guys. Peoples lives need to be broken up by the amusingly unexpected, sometimes. B)

You can find out more about Improv Everywhere's little pranks here, but below are some old favorites. There are plenty more on the tube'. Have fun!!! :P

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Very cool stuff. I remember when I first saw their videos. It was in a food court at a mall. I just loved people's reactions that had no idea they were all actors.

I always liked this one the best.

Now that is one I hadn't seen before. Thanks!

"Squish our fruit together?" Seriously? :wacko:

@VeryBumpy here is another view of the same event:

You might also notice something about all of these events: How the cellphones and pad cameras appear as if by magic after just a few seconds! I think it says something about the penetration of technology that young or old, people whip these things out en masse at the drop of a hat.

There is also a "Making of the Starwars Flash Mob" documentary on YouTube, but in German of course. Even so, it is very interesting just how much pre-planning is required; not just practice, but also the sheer logistics! B)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guZo9Z2RyUs

Hmmm........ They make it look expensive. I wonder if this was sponsored by somebody?

Sometimes my more ipad does funky stuff. I think it just reported this video! :-)