Sign in to follow this  
Marcel11

SWISS ordered 6 new T7-300ER

Hello

It's time to start with the training, SWISS ordered 6 new T7-300ER.

Will PMDG make a new SWISS liverie available for download?

Thanks and best regards

Marcel

LSZB

Will PMDG make a new SWISS liverie available for download?

Swiss is easy. I can have it made in two hours, tops, after paintkit is made available.

Great news for them! Sure they'll love it (-;

I'm sure PilotsEye will make a long video/film on the 77W with SWISS.

I'm sure PilotsEye will make a long video/film on the 77W with SWISS.

Nah I'll bet JustPlanes will since they've done Swiss in the past and carry a good relationship.

Nah I'll bet JustPlanes will

I prefer Justplanes since they're more technical...

Huzzah!

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

Lufthansa is buying them for Swiss to be more precise since they are owned by DLH but still operates under the Swiss name. They are going to replace the aging A340 fleet and LX said no to LH's offer of second hand A346's, as for videos I love just planes but I also love how pilots eye makes you feel like a jump seater by showing the more casual side of the crew during flight and during their layover.  Once I see a technical video on a jetliner I'm more interested to see how the crew operates off script. DVD comes with English subtitles. 

Good choise! The 777-300ER can fly a longer distance with it's 2 engines than the A340-300 with 4 engines! I'd say it's a nice step of LX!

Nah I'll bet JustPlanes will since they've done Swiss in the past and carry a good relationship.

Same here, JustPlanes has made 4 or 5 LX films.  Eventhough Swiss is owned by LH, they have a better relationship with Justplanes.  I don't think LH let's Justplanes film their flights due to a strong relationship with Pilotseye.

I'm very happy about this order, although I was hoping for a new 747-8 operator.  It will be interesting to see whether LX goes with the dreaded 3-4-3 config in economy. 

KrisYYZ

Kristof Barocz
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

You don't know how long we Swiss aviation fans discussed that theme about the future of LX long haul fleet... :P

Still wondering if there will be another order for the remaining 343's in 2014-2015, Harry Hohmeister said, "we have to earn us those planes", and don't forget that 30 C-Series are not for free. Congratulations to SWISS for your choice!

I'm sure we'll see an LX 777 also in the PMDG T7

Good night

Alex