Sign in to follow this  
machine2035

777 Base Pack listed on PMDG website

well, i dont want a real T7 for 165 million! i want the one and only PMDG777 and i m still waiting for it. from time to time i have fed up with waiting. PMDG should accelerate the developement and release the 777 in april 2013

well, i dont want a real T7 for 165 million! i want the one and only PMDG777 and i m still waiting for it. from time to time i have fed up with waiting. PMDG should accelerate the developement and release the 777 in april 2013

Sorry to sound a bit sarcastic but you dont know what you're talking because hat last post could get you into some trouble with other members or get this topic closed

Flying Tigers Group

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

ohhhhhh. i m very sorry! i dont mean it in this way. but i have waited for almost 3 years!!! so i cant wait anymore.

if the PMDG 777 released tomorrow, i would buy it, immediately.

anyway are they any other news of a release date?

ohhhhhh. i m very sorry! i dont mean it in this way. but i have waited for almost 3 years!!! so i cant wait anymore.

if the PMDG 777 released tomorrow, i would buy it, immediately.

anyway are they any other news of a release date?

No offence but don't you ought to get out more and do stuff!? I too cant wait for the T7, but I have other things to be doing like allot of us here, work etc... Time passes by very quickly when you're busy, the release of the T7 will creep upon us in no time.

As for the news about a release date, well... PMDG never announce a release date until they are certain the product(s) are complete to their standards.

ok, thanks 727shamrock for this information

well than i have to wait but i m looking forward to the release of the T7

it is strange that they dont announe any dates

I bought it but it was declined by my card as it was unusual spending. I phoned up my AMEX and asked them to unblock it. Cant wait for it to be delivered :)

PMDG overcharged, current market value for a year-old 777-200LR is around USD120 million.

In all seriousness, what would happen if I tried to buy it?

you would get a real 777 with a pmdg sticker on it with the real 777 you buy there = 174000000USD, the sticker 10 cent and the rest for robert and paypal taxes :P

If I recall, when the NGX was close to release, PMDG added it to their product page with an equally ridiculous price, which was then adjusted to the actual price. My point?....in my opinion, we are, at the most, a few weeks away from the release.

But I won't be placing any bets on that. :-)

I have my fingers crossed its before my real 777 flight in July, I want to get some practice in before I talk to the pilots :P

If I recall, when the NGX was close to release, PMDG added it to their product page with an equally ridiculous price, which was then adjusted to the actual price. My point?....in my opinion, we are, at the most, a few weeks away from the release.

Correct! I asked in the latest update and Ryan's response was along the lines of: "We do it prior to release to get everything ready, the carting system doesn't allow us to add a product and it not be visible. So we put it at a high price so no one will try buy it." 

You won't see the response because I deleted the question from my post as I didn't want to cause anything unnecessary - Ryan replied literally as I edited it but then he deleted his reply.