Sign in to follow this  
machine2035

777 Base Pack listed on PMDG website

"RLS DATE MSG LOAD FAIL"

:fool:

Saw this yesterday, but I just understood it now...  could not figure out what system the RLS was/belong to.

-Bryant Martin

Well, if we really are that close to release, I really need PFPX now!  Planning a 737 flight by hand isn't so bad.  But a 777 with full ETOPS, well I want PFPX!

Eric Szczesniak

Eric Szczesniak

Can I pay you Tuesday with a hamburger?

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

Well, if we really are that close to release, I really need PFPX now!  Planning a 737 flight by hand isn't so bad.  But a 777 with full ETOPS, well I want PFPX!

Eric Szczesniak

Yeah PFPX will be really handy for the 777. However when I last looked it still had nine versions until 1.0 which we expect to be public release. Shame really since the homepage acts like it should have been out ages ago ha. 

Best thing to do will be to just put enough fuel so that you're landing with 15-20 tons. That's a decent amount of fuel for most situations! Don't have to do a RyanAir and land with 0.5  :lol:

I don't want to be "Debbie Downer" but from the NGX release, if I remember correctly, RSR posted that the NGX would be released in a few days. Then something came up and delayed it a few more days. I would suggest to everyone who is going bananas that NOTHING is close until you see a post from RSR saying when it will be released, then add one week for good measure and HOPE that PMDG can counter DDoS attacks...

Calm down and go back into waiting mode. The post you want to see is from RSR and not made up stuff from standby altimeters or EICAS messages...

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Maybe they'll release it on April 1 and say that "no silent release stuff" was just a joke.

Noo, I am actually starting in a new job at April the 1st (well, I hope I do, that is... thinking about the date... :P )
Would they wait at least until I got the first paycheck?

You get a call from your bank asking if that was a joke...

Mine would simply reject it for insufficient funds I guess, and someone would print the log and put it on the office pinboard.

Unless I try it from some Nigerian IP I guess... :)

What should we take from all the recent updates? The new cockpit screenshots, the work they did for preparations for the T7 release on their servers a few weeks ago and now this on their page?? It just means that they are making progress to me. It means they are closer to release today then they were yesterday. I find it extremely entertaining watching some people try to read into things. I am sure the developers do too. History shows us that more activity means we are getting closer. Close enough to be excited but not close enough to hit F5 on their product page.

Richie Walsh

So I take it you are saying I shouldn't have quit my job to be able to get it when it comes out tomorrow in time for the weekend because that is my favorite time of the week and the weight on the display showed a number that reminds me of my favorite number so that actually doesn't mean they will release it on my favorite part of the week after all?

Seeing everyone get all crazy over this makes me glad I didnt even know about PMDG until 4 months ago, and I didnt even know they were making a 777 until a month after that, because some of these people have been waiting since the first announcement, and I think that was 2 years ago (correct me if I'm wrong) and I've only been waiting for 3 months so far, and this 3 months has been bad enough!

Only reason everyone is going bananas over this is because of no updates since December.

People want to feel excited so they'll look for any excuse to create some hype since PMDG isn't doing it much these days.

i get 1% cash back on my credit card. that means more than a million bucks back. awesome!!

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

I am sure a billionaire would buy the real deal :P

Quite sure this is good news but let's all breath :) 

The product page is not accessible through the PMDG main page. Only that link?

Nah it's in Training Materials > Posters.

Pretty strange right lol.