Sign in to follow this  
ejoiner

CX735 VHHH - WSSS

I dont know if I am the only nutter who does this but after flying 20 hours from Singapore back to Atlanta today, promptly fired up FS9 to repeat part of my real world flights this week running between Singapore, Hong Kong and Tokyo.  Sorry about the image quality of the real shots, but my iphone 5 doesnt work that well taking pictures during take off!

This is a set of Real and Simulated pictures of Cathay flight 735 which I flew on March 19th. The real jet was a B744, but as I like flying the old B742's, thats what I flew in FS9 tonight :-)

cx735r.jpg

cx735R_2.jpg

CX735.jpg

cx735R_5.jpg

CX735_2.jpg

CX735_3.jpg

cx735R_4.jpg
CX735_4.jpg

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Cool! Quite a trip you made!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

it's fun to recreate flights in the sim in my opinion, thanks for sharing

Regards;

Fritz

What a terrific set, Eric!  Great lighting in your sim shots, too, as usual, and the 742 is a welcome substitute for the more modern version.  I have the same quality problem with snaps taken with my iPhone, which illustrates the jack-of-all-trades nature of the device, I guess.  

John G.

I dont know if I am the only nutter who does this but after flying 20 hours from Singapore back to Atlanta today, promptly fired up FS9 to repeat part of my real world flights this week running between Singapore, Hong Kong and Tokyo.

Yup! I'm a member of the nutters club. I visited my daughter in the UK a while back (I'm in Australia) flying Emirates 777-300 YSSY-WSSS-OMDB-EGCC and I've re-flown it half a dozen times in the PMDG 747 400. Catching Zzzz's is a bit of a problem and I miss a step climb or two but generally I get there successfully. Even if I'm a bit jet lagged at the end. When PMDG releases their 777, I intend to buy it and do it all over again. I'm just a bit peeved the initial release will be the 200 model. That's not a criticism of PMDG as I love their products, although anticipating its release is tantamount to waiting for the second coming.

Jon

Excellent colors and lighting! What airport scenery is that?

The only Cathay Pacific aircraft I have ridden are the A330 and B777.