Sign in to follow this  
Nathan3219

List of Planes We'll Never See as High Quality Payware

Reality is that most a/c won't ever be seen in FSX, much less native, 'high quality' versions. Sadly, we're not all capable of making them ourselves. There'd be a lot less complaining if we were.

Of course, I hope before I get TOO old, I see a Gulfstream.  If I've ever been in love with a jet....it is this one.  I see several fly over my region daily which are owned by some larger corporations here.  Just love the look of that bird.

Stan

I also would love to see a Gulfstream for FSX but they (Gulfstream) won't allow it sadly.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

The problem with the newer bizjets is that their avionics are sooo sophisticated there's no way well see anything like a deep simulation of one anytime soon.

And yet you feel that manufacturers are missing a trick as Eagle Dynamics originally produced DCS-A10 in response for the need by the National Guard to use a desktop trainer to help with conversion to the A10-C.

Yes but were they not building DCS and the A10 from scratch? That's different then doing it for FSX

Fairchild F-27 or its streched version FH-227

Fraser Mckay et al have an excellent (freeware at that!) set of panels for the old Dart/Allison/Tyne powered turboprops including the F27/FH-227 (available as full packages over at cbfsim.org).

-Xavier

I also would love to see a Gulfstream for FSX but they (Gulfstream) won't allow it sadly.

Maybe I just missed it in an older thread, but does anyone know the official Gulfstream boardroom reason for this?

1. CRJ-200 (and 700/900 for that matter)

Aerosoft/Digital Aviation is working on one.

3. Dash 8-200

This is actually on PMDG's to do list. It just got shelved for the time being.

Guest JSkorna

Maybe I just missed it in an older thread, but does anyone know the official Gulfstream boardroom reason for this?

$$$