Sign in to follow this  
flyerguy7773

Atlanta to Mumbai - 777-300ER AIR INDIA

Here are some pics of my latest flight KATL-VABB in the Air India 777-300ER. I couldnt get any pics of the landing cause the graphics went all weird and blurry - couldnt see anything.

Climbing out of Atlanta

2013-4-16_7-10-15-234.pngClimbing

2013-4-16_7-29-22-937.png

Turning North for a Bit

2013-4-16_7-29-13-218.pngCruising

2013-4-16_7-28-18-484.pngWing Flex!!!!

2013-4-16_7-28-2-765.pngStarting Descent

2013-4-16_7-29-38-953.png

Hope you Enjoy! This Flight was Dedicated to All those in Boston affected yesterday.....

"The Skies the limit"

Remy Mermelstein
777-300 FS Pilot, Deltava

P3Dv4.1, ASP4, UTLive, ReShade + URP + PTA, All settings max'd, i7 Core Extreme @ 5.2gHz, GTX 1080, CyberpowerPC Gaming Laptop, 500GB SSDx2, 32GB DDR4 RAM. 

39990572681_f326ac97d7_o.jpg

Try to assign the 'TAB' button to the action, "Refresh Scenery" in the controls menu, and you can have all your graphics refresh back to clear. I use it all the time to increase my framerates when things get bogged down.

Nice shots. I never pictured Air India coming into Atlanta before.

Try to assign the 'TAB' button to the action, "Refresh Scenery" in the controls menu, and you can have all your graphics refresh back to clear. I use it all the time to increase my framerates when things get bogged down.

That's a great tip.  I've never heard of it before.  Thanks.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Nice shots. I never pictured Air India coming into Atlanta before.

That's a cool thing. Is that something to do in the FSX buttons menu?

Also, I have no idea if air India flies to Atlanta (they probably do) I just wanted to fly a 777 out of Atlanta and I haven't flown the air India livery ever!

Remy Mermelstein

777-300 FS Pilot

"The Skies the limit"

Remy Mermelstein
777-300 FS Pilot, Deltava

P3Dv4.1, ASP4, UTLive, ReShade + URP + PTA, All settings max'd, i7 Core Extreme @ 5.2gHz, GTX 1080, CyberpowerPC Gaming Laptop, 500GB SSDx2, 32GB DDR4 RAM. 

39990572681_f326ac97d7_o.jpg