Sign in to follow this  
pellebus

Service pack, and ;"INSTALLER EXHAUSTS" again! Help! please!

Just downloaded the latest verison 1.006 of the fantastic Dash from Majestic, but when i run the installer, the message

"INSTALLER EXHAUSTES" comes up!

Please! Majestic, or who ever reads. Help me fix this, so I can fly/run the latest version of this awsome bird!

Best Regards

Per

You need to email support and get your reinstall quota reset, you only get 5 install attempts per month.

support { AT } majesticsoftware.com

Cheers, Andy.

My God! 5 times per month! (???) Why on earth! I have no other plane i my sim with that kind of limit!!!... why a limit?

I have payed for the product (49.95 EUR), then I would have as many attempts as I like! Thats just what I think!...

Per

This reaction is why is spend less time on forums. What about a 'thank you for answering my question'? I to have 'Exhausted' my install, but I understand why there is a limit and am sure that it will be reset very soon.

Regards

Paul Edwards

Why would you install it more then five times a month anyway?

Seems fair to have this limit.

Stephen

Asus Z170 Deluxe, 32 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum, i7 6700k mild overclock, GTX Titan ( Pascal ) Win10

pedwards, on 06 May 2013 - 6:03 PM, said:

This reaction is why is spend less time on forums. What about a thank you for answering my question? I to have 'Exhausted' my install, but I understand why there is a limit and am sure that it will be reset very soon.

Regards

Thank You! thank you!

Why would you install it more then five times a month anyway?

That does seems excessive haha

With the initial problems of the software and the SPs we do expect a higher than normal install rate especially for folks who are experiencing problems

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

My God! 5 times per month! (???) Why on earth! I have no other plane i my sim with that kind of limit!!!... why a limit?

I have payed for the product (49.95 EUR), then I would have as many attempts as I like! Thats just what I think!...

Per

Here you go again ........... :rolleyes:

Didn't you react like this, the last time, and Majestic sorted things for you and you ended up profusely apologizing? ........ I see the anger issue is back!

Controls on install limits are common - but Majestic will reset it for you no problem, so there's no need for the constant temper explosions.

Here you go again ........... :rolleyes:

Didn't you react like this, the last time, and Majestic sorted things for you and you ended up profusely apologizing? ........ I see the anger issue is back!

Controls on install limits are common - but Majestic will reset it for you no problem, so there's no need for the constant temper explosions.

Didnt You call me a "crazy loco" in another thread here at avsim?

...And that I am a "complete joke"?

If I am a "Joke" And a "Crazy Loco", what in the world are YOU then???

Ok then....

Ok let's take it down a notch.  While I don't care for some of the condescending tones in some of the posts  - I just rather not waste my time to respond, as my tolerance for such behavior at times is very short.  Some of the responses at times come across "differently" due to language barriers, and that is acceptable, but let us try to be courteous in all forms of communication.  While I can understand the frustration of not getting a product to work, there is still a certain etiquette that follows in seeking a resolution, even after we have spent our hard earned income for it.

Please bear in mind folks, that we are a small company, and we do not have a 24 hour support group going - would be nice if it were so.  As I type this I am sitting at my office desk (my real job) awaiting one of my aircraft to land at its un-scheduled destination (weather diversion).  We do have families and other real world responsibilities, so at times the response to a question/problem may not be expeditious - but we'll get to you, and depending on the question being asked it may be directed to a specific team member as that may fall under his area expertise.

I must commend many of you, as the internal support amongst you has been really great, as you become more and more familiar with the aircraft.  This is one of the joys of this hobby, we are all here to help or be helped.  Mind you "READING THE MANUAL" offers more info in helping to get you more familiar with your aircraft.  For some flying the aircraft has been somewhat of a challenge as many of you are accustomed to flying jets which have more automation.  Since there is less automation in the Dash one always has to several steps a head (as you would be with any other complex aircraft). 

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Hi ,just a quick thought I have in the past had a lot of trouble using just flight installers and Firefox  browsers on products I have purchased thru them ,I have been told by just flight to copy paste details from the emails with purchase details ie serial no,s ,put it simply it will not work for me ,change to IE browser  and bingo copy paste works ,I have a lot of security add on for Firefox but not IE ,I have contacted just flight regarding this ,they were no help !,now last night same thing with update v 1.06 ,pale moon  copy/ paste did not work( it appears to except the info but does not Activate  ) even typing in the info it would not activate with "pale moon browser open ",copy /paste in IE works  it is now installed /activated .it is certainly due to my browser settings but if you are having activation issues try IE it may help

peter

Ok let's take it down a notch. While I don't care for some of the condescending tones in some of the posts - I just rather not waste my time to respond, as my tolerance for such behavior at times is very short. Some of the responses at times come across "differently" due to language barriers, and that is acceptable, but let us try to be courteous in all forms of communication. While I can understand the frustration of not getting a product to work, there is still a certain etiquette that follows in seeking a resolution, even after we have spent our hard earned income for it.

Please bear in mind folks, that we are a small company, and we do not have a 24 hour support group going - would be nice if it were so. As I type this I am sitting at my office desk (my real job) awaiting one of my aircraft to land at its un-scheduled destination (weather diversion). We do have families and other real world responsibilities, so at times the response to a question/problem may not be expeditious - but we'll get to you, and depending on the question being asked it may be directed to a specific team member as that may fall under his area expertise.

I must commend many of you, as the internal support amongst you has been really great, as you become more and more familiar with the aircraft. This is one of the joys of this hobby, we are all here to help or be helped. Mind you "READING THE MANUAL" offers more info in helping to get you more familiar with your aircraft. For some flying the aircraft has been somewhat of a challenge as many of you are accustomed to flying jets which have more automation. Since there is less automation in the Dash one always has to several steps a head (as you would be with any other complex aircraft).

This is unacceptable!!!!! Didn't you know that, because I spent $60.00 on your product, you are supposed to drop everything, quit your job, and leave your family so you can support ME and ONLY ME at any given second??!?

ME ME ME ME ME

ME

ME ME

:P

You?

Pretty sure it's me....