Sign in to follow this  
1FLIGHTSIMFANATIC

I want to thank PMDG

You guys are awesome, as you are the link to the flight deck of awesome aircraft that we would never get a chance to ever experience.I tried to imagine a world without PMDG, well it was dam scary. I am so spoiled on the products you produce, when you think about what it really takes to take an aircraft, put it in a virtual world, oh and make it as real as you can within the constraints of flight simulator, yeah its amazing.You also raise the bar for other software publishers as well, as a result we armchair captains all benefit.I love taking flights on 737's and blowing the flight crews minds of the stuff I know.We as a collective want everything yesterday, but the wait is so worth it. I still am flying the MD-11 and 737NG as they are awesome products. I love it when people say it cost too much, really? look at what you get, can you do this you're self, not a chance.Many fail to realize the millions of lines of code that have to be perfect or nothing works, so to the complainers,shut up I am so impressed with PMDG and you're products are well worth the wait and the money. It will be a sad day when PMDG rolls out its last aircraft.

I agree pmdg is number one with creating products for fsx.

Still waiting for the b777 and b747 for fsx.

Totally agree, PMDG are to me what make this hobby what it is and so enjoyable. I cannot count the endless hours of fun i have had with the NGX!

Bring on the 777!

Adam

Thank you PMDG, you did and do great work. I like all those details in your planes. Perhaps I am the only one setting the display brightness in the NGX every flight to my preferences. I really like those, in some eyes perhaps unnecessary, things.

Continue PMDG! :)

Totally agree, PMDG are the ones who have kept me coming back for more, also keeping me on one particular aircraft for an extended amount of time. 

Back in the day's of FS9 I purchased the 737NG, it was one of those things I never got around to mastering, pretty much because I was fairly new to FS at the time. Years later FSX came out, I purchased the 747 for that and I have never looked back. It's just one of those things that keeps me saying "wow oh wow". Ever since then I have purchased just about every PMDG product, learn't so much about each and every aircraft. Its such a thrilling and educational hobby. Now that the NGX has been out for about two years, I can confidently say PMDG have changed FS for me and I'm sure many others (In a good way  :wink:). 

A B744 is out already (v1.0, of course ...) wink.png

Ofcourse the b747 v2 understand that!

PMDG are going to kill me with this 777 (-;

Rob, my medical bill is on you LOL.