Sign in to follow this  
Not_Boeing_Not_Going

Where can one find the best checklists for NGX?

I made the normal procedures of 737 in size 12.5 x24cm, in protecting checklist available in all aéro store (http://www.boutique.aero/article-8106-protectlists_18_pochettes___aviation_passion.aero), 

In this archive several procedures:

- CPT AND F/O procedures, they are made for a flight with two pilots : home cockpit, shared cockpit or via FS2Crew.
- The Single pilot, to be alone, is a mix between the two procedures.

254148CPTprocedure.jpg

I'm French, sorry for my bad english 🙂

Make your own, that'll be the best. Use different sources and add in things that you may forget

Flow checks are things you do, Check lists are things that the PM(PNF) sais to the PF.

The one that comes on the yoke of the actual jet is the latter.

Most read out checklists have about 3 or 4 items in the before takeoff checklist on the line.

The type of checklist you see that's more than 2 pages long is a flow. That bit should eventually be memorized and not referred to all the time. Those bits should be memorized and associated with a checklist item, such as "Packs - As required" = do all the bleeds, packs, airconditioning stuff. Not "look at the list, press the left bleed switch, look at the list, press the right bleed switch, look at the list, turn off the APU packs switch, look at the list, turn on the left engine electrical generator bus, look at the list, turn on the right engine electrical generator bus, look at the list, turn off the APU, look at the list, turn on the pressurization packs and confirm airflow, look at the list more, turn on a light or 2, look at the list, etc."

Just do those things, and if you get to the Packs item and you havn't done all of the above... hold the checklist and do it. all of it. Packs = Bleeds, Packs etc. APU = check generators and bleeds first. You learn what buttons are associated with which system.

I find the boeing checklist runs pretty well if you don't take it as a list of which buttons to press when.