Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Full Forest X images

Any idea on how easy it is to uninstall if there is an issue?  Very interested, but, on another forum there was concern about the developer's previous release and its affect on GSX.

Looks VERY interesting, would like to know how easily one could go back to "baseline" if there is a problem . . .'

Thx for any comments.

Joe Lorenc

Hi Guys not up on this stuff quite yet as I just bought it the developer needs to help you, I am not seeing an uninstall I will send them an e-mail

Also I have found out that this is not compatible with FTX products I think the global texture product will be fine but not payware areas and airports fyi

Rich Sennett

Just got it. I also bought their Experience X, and that is a great product as well.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

Nice I have both also, I luv addons addicted I guess

Uninstall is done by going to in windows menu - start - programs - simmarket  (there is an uninstall there)

Rich Sennett

Also I have found out that this is not compatible with FT X products I think the global texture product will be fine . . .

Joe Lorenc

Joe one will mess up the other they can not play together at all both programs overwrite agn files but again lets hope developer can chime in and put this to rest - thank you.

Rich Sennett

Joe one will mess up the other they can not play together at all both programs overwrite agn files but again lets hope developer can chime in and put this to rest - thank you.

OK - thanks - sorry the above post is too screwy - not up to speed w/  my tablet - yet.

Joe

Joe Lorenc

Hi Guys not up on this stuff quite yet as I just bought it the developer needs to help you, I am not seeing an uninstall I will send them an e-mail

Also I have found out that this is not compatible with FTX products I think the global texture product will be fine but not payware areas and airports fyi

Have tried several in PNW, all good. I will try a couple down under and report.

Kind regards,

Hello to all.

Inform missed some details about compatibility with other addons.

Full Forest X 100% compatible

Airports customized (aerosoft, FlyTampa, latinvfr etc etc)
GEX and UTX (they should be installed or reinstalled over FFX)
programs mesh

Is not compatible with Orbx.
Our problem with this Orbx in modifying files. Agn that are the same as FFX however the textures are different.

We are open to suggestions for next update.

fullforestx@beetleprint.com.br

Gibaba

Gibaba,

Thank you for your answers - if there is a way to use your product and not have it interfere w/ FTX then at that time I will purchase - it looks great.

Joe Lorenc

There is no doubt that it works the same way as FTX does on tree agn numbers. However, I don't know which textures look best. I will do a comparison shot or two. Here are a couple in Darrington with Full Forest X:

Gees that's a lot of trees....and they are conifers as they should be.

I am wondering about the  uninstall possibility.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Uninstall is done by going to in windows menu - start - programs - simmarket  (there is an uninstall there)

Rich Sennett

I have now thoroughly tested Full Forest Trees with ORBX and without a doubt there is absolutely no difference. The textures remain ORBX so there is not a leaf on a tree, or a pine cone's difference.

The top screenshots are FTX default only

The lower exact screenshot are with Full Forest X

For whatever reason, every tree is exactly the same. They are all ORBX trees.

Since I fly in ORBX scenarios and regions only, this was a complete waste of money. I think I will try to get it back since they did not publicize that it was incompatible with ORBX until after I bought it. That is only fair I think.

Kind regards,