Sign in to follow this  
OwenLim90

Regarding boeing and Airbus different

Kidding here, too:

Once I phonecalled a muslem employee here in Germany just before Christmas and told her I would not wish her a Merry Christmas, 'cause she were muslem. She answered "Each and everyone can stand huge Christmas presents - so why not for us muslems?"

Looks like it's the same tongue-in-cheek with you ... :P

... Owen, could you pls. get us all back on topic - please!!!

+1 !

Also we iranians say "merry christmas"!(you didnt think muslems are that funny,hah?!)

if you really want to fly comercials,start asap a twin prop,then go for NGX.

Boeing and Airbus are the same about difficulty and so on.CPL and intrument arent diff,theyre ultra necessery.if you have flown c172,no need for another cessna.bonanza's great for instrument and cpl

Captain Hamzeh Farhadi

A320 TRI/TRE at Iran Air

Owen,

in real life Airbus gets complex, too. (Real life is complex by itself, isn't it?)

The AAX is the Aerosoft Airbus (Extended).

The PMDG Boeing 737 NGX can be flown in FSX without making things too complex.

As far as FSX is concerned, I'm now with Alex (see his post from the beginning of your topic): For FSX just choose the type of aircraft you like most.

EDIT:

Capt.: If I get quoted out-of-context "Muslems are funny." I'll be in trouble very quickly, lol!

Owen: I'm from Germany; where are you from? (And, BTW, how old are you? No need to tell us addresses and/or birthdays, though)

Edited by olli4740

Where are you from Oli and Farhadi?

IranAir's A320's Captain!

I live in tehran

Captain Hamzeh Farhadi

A320 TRI/TRE at Iran Air

Owen,

in real life Airbus gets complex, too. (Real life is complex by itself, isn't it?)

The AAX is the Aerosoft Airbus (Extended).

The PMDG Boeing 737 NGX can be flown in FSX without making things too complex.

As far as FSX is concerned, I'm now with Alex /see his post from the beginning of your topic): For FSX just choose the type of aircraft you like most.

but airbus seems not complex in the flight deck. yes.it's .

PMDG Boeing 737 NGX 600/700 and 800/900. how about PMDG 747?

I think I should going to. but not now. once I completed all the things first

As far as FSX is a classic for training.  Alex is your friend? I like fly only piper ,cessna and commerical airliner, but as Farhadi mentioned that before. it want me to step by step . it just works for me and easy to handle

Is it "Comic Relief" week @ Avsim :yahoo: Goodness gracious me :Praying:

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

IranAir's A320's Captain!

I live in tehran

It sounds good. You are a pilot of IranAir's A320's Captain?

Oh. but I haven't been there . It's nice to play?

Capt. Could you let me know as I posted to you

Hi Farhadi,

Oh,Ok.I'll. but from your suggestion would like to going sport pilot first? For the future I'll take airbus in my real career. It's good for me I think,because boeing

is too complex.Okok friend. I'll step by step. CPL and instrument are very difficult? as you mentioned before airbus is not realistic as ngx in fsx right? I'm still don't know

should i going to buy to. because I have seen some of websites. It's free of charge. Just take a look friend.http://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/4200/fsx-lufthansa-airbus-a320/

Capt.: If I get quoted out-of-context "Muslems are funny." I'll be in trouble very quickly, lol!

excuse me,what you meant?(i'm sorry,actually my vulgar english isnt good)

i'm 27.born on aug 24th 1986,and i live in 3312,tehran international tower.

Nothing is complex unless you dont read its manuals or not to study well.

Airbus and Boeing are awesome choices for starting but i think for you,its better to start with DigitalAviation Fokker 100(if you dont want to pay more time on props)

why dont you go to dash8 Q400?

Captain Hamzeh Farhadi

A320 TRI/TRE at Iran Air

Hi again Owen, my advice, start with the Airbus X 1 .10, use the full autopilot until you know the systems, join a VA, you will be Captain before you can say "rotate"!...;-)

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

Sorry for this one:

I think I know by now why Owen and Capt. Farhadi go to sleep at different times of the day ...   :rolleyes:

(...)

If someone hears me saying 'Muslems are funny' and this person hearing me doesn't know about this thread, well ...

seems i cant see your posts before after 20 mins of your rating,sorry for my posts if i didnt see your ones

Captain Hamzeh Farhadi

A320 TRI/TRE at Iran Air

i'm 27.born on aug 24th 1986,and i live in 3312,tehran international tower.

Nothing is complex unless you dont read its manuals or not to study well.

Airbus and Boeing are awesome choices for starting but i think for you,its better to start with DigitalAviation Fokker 100(if you dont want to pay more time on props)

Reply to oli?

Hi again Owen, my advice, start with the Airbus X 1 .10, use the full autopilot until you know the systems, join a VA, you will be Captain before you can say "rotate"!...;-)

Hi again Sierra,  it sounds good. ok. once I completed all the things first .VA is vatsim?

no oli,muslems are very nice people,believe me!

I answered you above:

f you really want to fly commercials,start asap a twin prop,then go for NGX.

Boeing and Airbus are the same about difficulty and so on.CPL and intrument arent diff,theyre ultra necessery.if you have flown c172,no need for another cessna.bonanza's great for instrument and cpl

nothig is complex unless you dont read its manuals or not to study well.

Captain Hamzeh Farhadi

A320 TRI/TRE at Iran Air

Sorry for this one:

I think I know by now why Owen and Capt. Farhadi go to sleep at different times of the day ...   :rolleyes:

If someone hears me saying 'Muslems are funny' and this person hearing me doesn't know about this thread, well ...

Haha. yeah.its sure. my time now is 5.12pm. and where are you from oli?