Sign in to follow this  
OwenLim90

Regarding boeing and Airbus different

I'm hearing a lot here about Airbus X as well as FSL Airbus, which I hadn't heard of yet.

At the risk of being laughed out of the forum, what are the good points with these two and what are the problems with the Wilco Airbus PIC and the Wilco PIC Evolution? This is the one I have, but I haven't flown it much, preferring Boeing aircraft.

No idea for joystick. But Capt. Farhadi gave you some good advice, I think.

CH yoke is pretty o.k. Very reliable, I've been using it for years now. Some poeple say that Saitek is better, but CH is fine for me (and a bit cheaper than Saitek).

No idea for joystick. But Capt. Farhadi gave you some good advice, I think.

CH yoke is pretty o.k. Very reliable, I've been using it for years now. Some poeple say that Saitek is better, but CH is fine for me (and a bit cheaper than Saitek).

Yeah. I think so, waiting for him reply us, nope. CH products controls are rather airplanelike. Do you know the Microsoft Flight Simulator For Pilots: Real World training this book? The flight instructor has to recommend. Very confuse . If I bought it I'm afraid that no more space to give me put the yoke and ch pedals. Yes. You are right. Ch is cheaper than saitek. But for airplanelike is ch

I'm hearing a lot here about Airbus X as well as FSL Airbus, which I hadn't heard of yet.

At the risk of being laughed out of the forum, what are the good points with these two and what are the problems with the Wilco Airbus PIC and the Wilco PIC Evolution? This is the one I have, but I haven't flown it much, preferring Boeing aircraft.

Don't want to be impolite; just trying to pinpoint with my limited time right now:

- Aerosoft Airbus X (AX) is old; current is extended version (AXE or AAX).

- AAX is released already; still waiting for the FSL Airbus (lol!)

- FSL Airbus is believed to be about PMDG level; AAX is mid-level/SOP simulation only

- Wilco/FTh Airbus: outdated graphics, evolution upgrade (wx radar etc.) extra cost, spoken checklists (FTh Call!) extra cost

- AAX: further upgrade (v1.2 after current v1.1) will be free of cost for all AXE/AAX owners (different rules for AX owners) - terrain on ND, weather radar and further enhancements will be added free of charge to current v1.1 when ready

In a nutshell ...

Yeah. I think so, waiting for him reply us, nope. CH products controls are rather airplanelike. Do you know the Microsoft Flight Simulator For Pilots: Real World training this book? The flight instructor has to recommend. Very confuse . If I bought it I'm afraid that no more space to give me put the yoke and ch pedals. Yes. You are right. Ch is cheaper than saitek. But for airplanelike is ch

Sorry, I had the Saitek yoke in mind. Can't comment on the Saitek joysticks myself.

Olli:As you mentioned that what is SOP simulation only?

Wilco/FTh Airbus is old airbus right?

So you still thinking to buy saitek again?

I'll "stick" to my CH yoke. (Attention: pun!)

SOP is Standard OPerations. Trying to state that the AAX does not feature any failure mode or secondary modes (flight law is normal law only, no alternate/direct law; nav radios are handled through the MCDU, radio management panel only works for the comm radios etc.).

olli,i can tell you about 500 bugs and not-simulated ones here for you,dont bother yourself,everyone knows it in here that AAX is just a . . .ehem . . .<cough> . . .you know more than i do!and i promise you,it wont get better even at V1.2

For joystick,i really love mine(the one i said above).you'll maybe needing(odd:less than 5%) a throttle for some proffesional flying in dash8 or other propellers.

Captain Hamzeh Farhadi

A320 TRI/TRE at Iran Air

Reply to oli?

Hi again Sierra,  it sounds good. ok. once I completed all the things first .VA is vatsim?

No, VA means virtual airways, like BAV or FlyUK

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

well,i woke up to drink some milk and get to bed again,then saw your post SVA1181;

i'm really between sleeping and woke up and tried to type this post approx 3 times(i lost count,sorry) i'll post tomorrow and answer your question

night

Did you have a biscuit with the milk?

You lost count between one and three?!!

No offence Capt. It just gave me a laugh... :P  

I'll "stick" to my CH yoke. (Attention: pun!)

SOP is Standard OPerations. Trying to state that the AAX does not feature any failure mode or secondary modes (flight law is normal law only, no alternate/direct law; nav radios are handled through the MCDU, radio management panel only works for the comm radios etc.).

Oh. Like this I will better buy PMDG first. To learn about, I think that which are a high standard right?

olli,i can tell you about 500 bugs and not-simulated ones here for you,dont bother yourself,everyone knows it in here that AAX is just a . . .ehem . . . . . .you know more than i do!and i promise you,it wont get better even at V1.2

For joystick,i really love mine(the one i said above).you'll maybe needing(odd:less than 5%) a throttle for some proffesional flying in dash8 or other propellers.

Oh.is it this one? Take a look.

Reply to oli?

Hi again Sierra, it sounds good. ok. once I completed all the things first .VA is vatsim?

No, VA means virtual airways, like BAV or FlyUK

Oh.But it's not realistic as PMDG. If want to learn that I should go PMDG first. Wait until FSL airbus release. What do you think?