Sign in to follow this  
777Fanatic

When the 777 comes out, where will you fly her?

Loads of Air Canada I think.. Including the dreaded CYYZ - VHHH! ;)

Thats not a dreaded route.. more like an exciting one!

I cant wait for a good payware VHHH scenery

Kacper Nowotynski

Taking the LRF to CYHZ Halifax to pickup liquor, cheeseburgers, and shopping carts from Sunnyvale Trailer Park.  Hopefully J-Roc won't steal my luggage... :lol:

High 5 to anyone who picks up that reference B)

I will probably take CYUL - some place in Russia... If I can not be bored for that long! :)

My vacation to India is this saturday, going to be on a BA 777-200 from EGLL to VOBL and back.  Going to take lots of pictures, and mental notes of flap settings and other aircraft behavior as I am going to looking forward to recreating the flight in the PMDG T7!  Hopefully, PFPX will also released when I return, along with the T7.

I have flown the route a few times in the PMDG queen, it will be interesting to fly some long hauls in something new!

Initially, I'll load her up at KPAE, familiarise myself, do a RTO, a few test flights, touch and go circuits, get her painted(by installing a new livery), create a start up panel state and off to a delivery flight to OMDB.

My first revenue flight will be UAE9901 to EGLL from OMDB on the T7 freighter with Emirates SkyCargo.

Hopefully, it'll look something like this:

SBGR(Sao Paulo)- SBGL(Rio de Janeiro) my home city to my favorite city with my future favorite add-on ;)

Taking the LRF to CYHZ Halifax to pickup liquor, cheeseburgers, and shopping carts from Sunnyvale Trailer Park. Hopefully J-Roc won't steal my luggage... :lol:

High 5 to anyone who picks up that reference B)

Dont forget the Pepperoni - you know what Im sayin'

Probably something from OMDB or KIAD or maybe combine the two. We'll see

CYYZ-EGLL because I've been on this route in real life during the spring of this year and everything about the flight and my vacation there was perfect.

Thats not a dreaded route.. more like an exciting one!

I cant wait for a good payware VHHH scenery

There is a good payware scenery for VHHH it's called Imaginesim !!

Jason

Jason Thompson