Sign in to follow this  
bennyboy75

Milviz 737-200 Promo Video

I would so love to buy this beauty but I do not have Acceleration Pack installed. I'm only an SP2 man! I have heard terrible stories about installing it over an existing FSX set up which is full of add-ons already. I would do it if I thought it was safe.

Any thoughts please folks?

I would so love to buy this beauty but I do not have Acceleration Pack installed. I'm only an SP2 man! I have heard terrible stories about installing it over an existing FSX set up which is full of add-ons already. I would do it if I thought it was safe.

Any thoughts please folks?

If done it, you just have to uninstall the SPs...couple of good reads on google I think.

So this means you buy one 732. And it has an  equipment list option ( much like the NGX) in which one can add or not add the sp177 and FMC, depending on your preference for a particular flight ? Or are there two different, unique versions where you either have the SP177 with FMC or you don't?

Looks great BTW. Looking forward to it's release.

Thanks-

I would ask the same about the Combi model and the gravel kit.  I guess it doesn't make a whole lot of difference from the pilot's perspective,  only for those interested in taking screenshots, but it would be nice if we could fly just a plain 737-200.

The one with the SP-77 is exactly that.  Plain and totally old school

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

I would ask the same about the Combi model and the gravel kit.  I guess it doesn't make a whole lot of difference from the pilot's perspective,  only for those interested in taking screenshots, but it would be nice if we could fly just a plain 737-200.

You can configure each livery to be either full of cargo pallets, half cargo half pax, or pax only. The gravel kit can also be selected on/off for each livery although personally i dont think it will look all that good on liveries that arent meant to have it...

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion

I'm gonna have to check out the library for some good freeware gravel strip in Alaska, would be fun flyin out of aerosofts anchorage with the gravel kit and flying into some of these really remote places, be alot different than landing at KJFK or LAX that's for sure.