Sign in to follow this  
bennyboy75

Milviz 737-200 Promo Video

This looks fantastic. Eagerly waiting. Any ideas of a release date?

Was supposed to be now but they've run into a hiccup with the FMC. Now a couple more weeks.

2,588,577.99 USD.  In adjusted dollars of course.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

2,588,577.99 USD.  In adjusted dollars of course.

Well, I know from FB that you´re not kidding, so I´ll ask on Tuesday...

Wow guys. Nice work. You sure are making summer of 2013 pretty tough on decisions of addon purchases. I have not used my CC in a while for addons, but with the blockbuster summer we seem to have, I am going to have to go insane at these simshops pretty soon.

Wouldn't it be crazy is this and FTX global dropped at the same time?

Sent from my Apple communications device.

:ph34r: :ph34r: Definitely will buy this. Can see this making a huge splash and shacking up the top dogs a bit.  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Will it have full 2D panels?

No, it will not.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

it looks great! I wish the exterior had slightly more polys.. especially around the engines.. check this 737 from enigma-sim:

That's what I'm talking about!

I have the CS 737-200 and I dont know if I would ever invest in another 732 unless, both fps and the price of this aircraft are "lite" enough. I'm not saying this will not outrun CS version though, in fact I'd say this will be the best 732 ever made.

Textures aside, the CS737 is an utter pig in terms of FDE (which is miles off), bugs, poor sound and general immersion.

Now this is not a "CS bash" as I really love some of their products, I am just saying honestly that their 732 was a massive disappointment and very poor, bugged and abandoned product.

There is no comarison between the CS732 and this one, based on MilViz's attention to quality, detail and "completeness".

The fact that I wasted spent money on the CS737 would not in anyway influence my decision to purchase this product.

Textures aside, the CS737 is an utter pig in terms of FDE (which is miles off), bugs, poor sound and general immersion.

Now this is not a "CS bash" as I really love some of their products, I am just saying honestly that their 732 was a massive disappointment and very poor, bugged and abandoned product.

There is no comarison between the CS732 and this one, based on MilViz's attention to quality, detail and "completeness".

The fact that I wasted spent money on the CS737 would not in anyway influence my decision to purchase this product.

Couldnt have said it better. The CS732 was the worst FS purchase I have ever made. It looks quite nice, but it is ugly underneath the pretty textures.

I will most definantly be purchasing this, great classic aircraft, VC looks outstanding, will be nice to get back into the seat of a steam gauge aircraft again.

The o.p. implies that there are multiple versions being provided. So there is a version with the sp177 and FMC, and then a version with the sp77 and no FMC?

So this means you buy one 732. And it has an  equipment list option ( much like the NGX) in which one can add or not add the sp177 and FMC, depending on your preference for a particular flight ? Or are there two different, unique versions where you either have the SP177 with FMC or you don't?

Looks great BTW. Looking forward to it's release.

Thanks-

Its an equipment list option, unique to each texture. You can change it in the config manager that will be provided.

Jonathan "FRAG" Bleeker

Formerly known here as "Narutokun"

If I speak for my company without permission the boss will nail me down. So unless otherwise specified...Im just a regular simmer who expresses his personal opinion