Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bennyboy75

Milviz 737-200 Promo Video

I'm quite excited about this, especially as there's a version with the later SP177 autopilot which has autothrotte and VNAV and LNAV capabilities so IFR flying is a bit easier than in a true steam cockpit, which I find is very hard to do single pilot.

VC looks nice if a little 'cartoony' but looks lovely at night. Any thoughts?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I can't wait for this one, this will be an instant buy once released. Great group of developers and great support too!

Cheers,

Pete

Looks stunning apart from the ugly font and size used on the FMS screen.

The font and size are correct as per the real one... If it's ugly there, we make it ugly here...

If it's ugly there, we make it ugly here...

That sounds like a great new slogan lol

Hope the model is as superb as the trailer. Well done ! Still want that King Air 350.

It's in final beta.  However, due to some issues we're having with the FMS, we have decided that, for the moment, we have to delay the release of this product until we have it working properly. This will take 15 days at least as our FMS coder is now on vacation (preplanned, with the family and much needed and deserved).

I apologize to all of you but most especially to those of you who pre-ordered the product.

We're doing what we can.

Thanks for your attention.

No problem, and thanks for the straight forward answer, we can wait in order to get another top notch product from you guys.

Cheers,

Pete

The o.p. implies that there are multiple versions being provided.  So there is a version with the sp177 and FMC, and then a version with the sp77 and no FMC?

Looks very nice, thanks for the vid. Was looking at CS737 but will definitely wait to see how this plane turns out.

so many things coming up lately... my heart skipped a beat

My credit card is missing a beat. I want this 737 but I also want the F1 King Air, Orbx Global and the PMDG 777. That's what, a couple of hundred dollars already?

My credit card is missing a beat. I want this 737 but I also want the F1 King Air, Orbx Global and the PMDG 777. That's what, a couple of hundred dollars already?

same list here, just a minor replacement of that King Air with Aerosoft Twotter Extended :Nail Biting: It's time for straight no chaser in any bars  :(

Look superb! I'm glad I preordered it. Just a shame there's now a 14 day delay :(

I am more than happy to take your word that the FMS font and size is that ugly IRL. Shame as I thought it would be just like the NGX FMS.

Oh yeah, I will buy it for sure! It looks fantastic, great work, MilViz, and thanks for the HU, bennyboy75!