Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bennyboy75

Milviz 737-200 Promo Video

yes.

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Looks very nice, thanks for the vid. Was looking at CS737 but will definitely wait to see how this plane turns out.

so many things coming up lately... my heart skipped a beat

so many things coming up lately... my heart skipped a beat

My credit card is missing a beat. I want this 737 but I also want the F1 King Air, Orbx Global and the PMDG 777. That's what, a couple of hundred dollars already?

My credit card is missing a beat. I want this 737 but I also want the F1 King Air, Orbx Global and the PMDG 777. That's what, a couple of hundred dollars already?

same list here, just a minor replacement of that King Air with Aerosoft Twotter Extended :Nail Biting: It's time for straight no chaser in any bars  :(

I am more than happy to take your word that the FMS font and size is that ugly IRL. Shame as I thought it would be just like the NGX FMS.

David Murden.  P3D v4.5  FSL A320 A319 : PMDG NGu / 748PMDG NG / 747-/ 777 : QW 787 :  Maddog MD-80 :Q400 :   DCS: AV-8B Harrier: :  F-14B Tomcat  : F-16C Viper F/A-18C Hornet 

My FSL Walkthrough PDF From GPU to Parked.     My PMDG NG SpotLight Profile/Mod.

PC 4790k@4.6 : 1070 : 16GB DDR3 RAM : Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS: Thrustmaster TPR.

Oh yeah, I will buy it for sure! It looks fantastic, great work, MilViz, and thanks for the HU, bennyboy75!

Florian

I am more than happy to take your word that the FMS font and size is that ugly IRL. Shame as I thought it would be just like the NGX FMS.

We don't like it either.... (it's ugly)...

The FMS in the NGX isn't the same model, make or even company so... no surprise that it's not the same font...

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Looks very sweet, I guess I´ll take one (loved the TinMouse version but I obviously missed the VC).

Best regards, Steffen

vrs_supporter_zpsiwiqesbo.png

Fight time: NGX 737-700: 37,0h; -800: 47,2h

I have the CS 737-200 and I dont know if I would ever invest in another 732 unless, both fps and the price of this aircraft are "lite" enough. I'm not saying this will not outrun CS version though, in fact I'd say this will be the best 732 ever made.