Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard Sennett

Global Grand Canyon observation

Hi All:

Just an observation especially with this green purple thing going on, thought I would load Scenery tech USA landclass 1.4 and noticed with FSGENESIS landclass I had the green purple mass as you can see here that is gone and looks pretty nice.

I also tried placement in scenery library very top and sandwiched between UTX Urban and Vegetation ans saw no fps difference at all, thought I would pass this on for you having some issues with global textures, you need to do your homework before placing any blame.    :wink:

28s6nhw.jpg

14cya9y.jpg

Hey Richard spectacular shots, going to have a look over GC myself; I must say I am having a very positive experience with FTX G in Europe both day and night flying :P  :P

Hi Rich:

My experience mirrors your with the same addons; nice pics.

Ah nice Wayne just getting it out there - maybe it will help some of these problems as I to saw boy it was nasty.

Ah nice Wayne just getting it out there - maybe it will help some of these problems as I to saw boy it was nasty.

I finally wound up going with the freeware Holger-mesh/photo-real for this area and is spectacular - that said, I also decided to pony up for the SceneryTech NA landclass v1.4 as well, and this really does make a huge difference when combined with FTX-G. Really interested now to see what OpenLC will bring to the table since it will be a combo of additional textures and a landclass base that will of course be fully "aware" of the FTX-G texture palate - good things ahead for sure...

Rich,

Any idea outside what airport you were at? I cannot get my same stuff to look like yours.

Yep, it is.

Plane was too high. Moved lower and things matched up better.