Sign in to follow this  
jjmp

CARENADO CT182T Skylane and SR22 GTXs Turbo SERVICE PACKS RELEASED.

CARENADO CT182T Skylane and SR22 GTXs Turbo SERVICE PACKS RELEASED.

August 13th, 2013

Carenado has released two cumulative service packs of CT182T G1000 HD SERIES FSX/P3D and SR22 GTSx Turbo HD SERIES FSX/P3D
3D knob technology were added to both aircraft plus an improvement in performance of G1000.

Existing customers can simply re-download the complete package from the online store they originally got it from, to get the latest version or get the Cumulative Service Pack 20130813.

This update is highly recommended for all existing CT182T and SR22 II customers.

Awesome! Great hat they added the 3D Knob tech too - no more hovering around with the mouse cursor trying to guess where the click spots are.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

A HUGE thank you to Carenado for this patch!!

This aircraft can now have the dust blown of its wings and return to where it wants to be.... amongst the clouds.

Yes!  Thank you very much Carenado.  I was hoping you would upgrade these other G1000s, but didn't expect it to be done so quickly.

You are first rate.  I believe you have the best G1000 available with any payware aircraft.

Done some testing with the new patch. There's definitely an FPS improvement. Subjectively, the FPS is also more stable, so those annoying stutters I would get even at 25+ FPS with this plane (but no other aircraft addon) are eliminated.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Quick test over ORBX PNW, some HD rex clouds,  FPS unlimited, on a Haswell 4670k /GTX560ti, no oc:

Before Patch: 46 FPS

After Patch:    57 FPS

Performance is now like the TBM 850.

Where do I find the Cumulative Service Pack 20130813?? It's not among the updates @ carenado.com.

I just downloaded it from Carenado a few hours ago.

> Carenado.com

> my account

> my products

>  182 T       at the right end behind you serial number "update"

Note: There is only this one update left, SP1 and SP2 are no longer there.

i have try too contact carenado but no luck anyone know better way i need the patches. i bought it from reselier i ask them but they had no answer.

Hi all, first THANK YOU to Carenado for the updates.

I have one problem though, since the update I have tried to use the auto pilot as I usually would, only problem is, when I select FD and HDG, it tuns me and flies in the direct opposite direction to where my heading bug is.

What am I doing wrong?

Jason Carstens

Hello

Is there a patch for the  boxed pc aviator version

I  do not see any update @ carenado

Regards

Stef

Intel x299 I7 7820  OC @ 4.7 Ghz   Win10 pro 64

Gigabyte gaming 9  Nvidia 1080ti  11GB

Thermaltake level 10 Corsair H1100 h2o cooling

64 GB Corsair Dominator DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz

Ch Rudder,Yoke,&Stick Itra flightboard 2000