Sign in to follow this  
maukro_1990

Cologne-Bonn Int. to Brisbane Int. Non-Stop possible?

hi t777 pilots

for those who are interested  fuelplanner,com  gives you fuel plus cargo its an estimate I think but it helps.

Michael R Carangelo

Nice to hear that ! There is for both a alternate destination EGLL-TKPK altn is TAPA and TFFR-LFPO altn is LFPG ! But thanks anyways !

Probably an addition of 5t or so for those alternates.

Probably an addition of 5t or so for those alternates.

Thanks, does the FCOM comes with the "how to calculate this and that" sort of stuff ? Or is there some add on I could buy for that ?

The FCOM's Performance Dispatch chapter contains enough information to plan an entire flight using a Flap 15 take-off, LRC climb, cruise and descent and Flap 30 landing.

Thanks, does the FCOM comes with the "how to calculate this and that" sort of stuff ? Or is there some add on I could buy for that ?

Wait for PFPX to be released ;)

Wait for PFPX to be released ;)

which incidentaly should be soon. Manuals should be available early next week and release may be next week price announced to be just under 50 euros

If the FMC computes anything like the MD-11, then once you entered your flight plan, it will compute a zero-wind fuel burn forecast. Keep reducing the fuel load until estimated fuel at destination is close to zero, then add all the route reserves, etc... to the figure. The FMC should be pretty close as it knows the aircraft performance.

Best regards,

Robin.

I just ran EDDK-YBBN in the PFPX release candidate and it says you can make it but you'll be pretty severely weight restricted to around 412,000 lbs ZFW

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Maybe Boeing will give you guys an advanced look at the new Super Long Haul or Ultra Haul 777-9X?  LOL

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/05/03/us-boeing-idUSBRE94119Z20130503

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

I just ran EDDK-YBBN in the PFPX release candidate and it says you can make it but you'll be pretty severely weight restricted to around 412,000 lbs ZFW

Ok, cool! Thank you so much. I understand the weight restriction but i think if i´m carrying 301 passengers and just the typical luggage of each passenger (about 66lbs per person) and very few cargo, i can make this long flight without problems, right? Can you tell me why there is no airline which make these non stop flights from England or Germany to Australia with this aircraft? 

Ok, cool! Thank you so much. I understand the weight restriction but i think if i´m carrying 301 passengers and just the typical luggage of each passenger (about 66lbs per person) and very few cargo, i can make this long flight without problems, right? Can you tell me why there is no airline which make these non stop flights from England or Germany to Australia with this aircraft? 

I guess because you would not find enough passengers who would be willing to fly such a long time non-stop. Can you imagine sitting some 18-20 hrs in a plane (in economy class, but even in business)? I also think it is a health risk that  would lead to venous thrombosis in many cases. Nevertheless, I also plan to fly nonstop EDDK to NZAA but it will be most likely impossible with full pax.

The market probably doesn't exist and with little to no cargo loads the flight would probably lose money.