Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

Beta Video 2 - Requests, and More Tips and Tricks

This is a little late, as I said I was going to have it up by Friday, but being the weekend before my birthday I was kept busy.  I actually recorded one on Friday and thought it sucked, so I scrapped it.  This one's a lot shorter.  If you have requests for a future video, leave it here and depending on what they are, I might be able to throw something together.

Enjoy!

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle loved the video thanks man for sharing! :-) And happy birthday in advance ;-)

737 CL/NG skysurfer

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg2zzdi.jpg

Hi,

first of all thank you for sharing! Just a quick question concerning the ECLs: are "Deferred Items" modeled?

Omg you do sound like Ashton Kutcher! I knew the voice sounded familiar! Haha - happy birthday for tomorrow too btw, its my birthday today! :) was hoping for a nice PMDG present but I dont think thats likely! Will get back to watching the video now...

Great vid and you made a really nice demo regarding the engine failure ECL, and as for the comms page I'm sure someone might use the SDK to give it some functionality such as receiving a gate assignment from the company, etc.

Thanks for the vid man! I think I may annoy a few controllers on VATSIM with failures. That ECL actually makes me want to have a failure :P

Cheers

Oliver Benton

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

The outside engine start doesn`t sound like a GE90-115.

COmpare

I wouldn't compare a youtube video exactly to the PMDG bird or a real one. 

How ever the start up sound from outside view is not like the real one. I just attached the videos do let you hear the difference.

The inner view sound is realistic and good.

Hope the sound designer of PMDG can give a short comment to that.

How ever the start up sound from outside view is not like the real one. I just attached the videos do let you hear the difference.

I'm on the ramp every night when Qatar pushes out and from the front PMDG didn't do a bad job, you don't hear much a moo compared to being on the side or behind the plane. Again its impossible to make an accurate judgement based on a compressed youtube video. 

Well for a start Kyle recorded the sound from about 20 meter away from the wing side - not right in front of the engine - different postions - different sound. Cant really compare the two - unfair.

Thanks Kyle, again very informative.

Cheers, R

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Can yomebody make a video of the engines tart outside view in the same position like the position in  the youtube videos?