Sign in to follow this  
Jerad

Airbus A380 Emirates

Lovely shot, love the big Bus...which model is this?

This is the Project Airbus model. I wish they had a payware version with a perfected VC. 
The exterior on this one is the best that Ive seen for any A380.

It's a shame the VC + VasFMC mod can't be ported over the FSX from FS9. The 3D modelling on the exterior is just amazing in that plane (and the repaints with reflections, bump maps etc. are just awesome).

I know what you guys mean, I just fly this for fun from the external view. I would love to be able to fly it professionally from the inside.

They really did some work on the exterior though!   I like to land it then watch the beautiful replay!

I once argued with them on their forum, they didn't like it. I was complaining about the faulty autopilot. It goes crazy once activated, ALT hold seems to be totally inoperable, can you use the autopilot?

I've merged Overland's panel with PA A380, I'm happy with it that way... 

I once argued with them on their forum, they didn't like it. I was complaining about the faulty autopilot. It goes crazy once activated, ALT hold seems to be totally inoperable, can you use the autopilot?

I've merged Overland's panel with PA A380, I'm happy with it that way... 

I tried their VC and hated it. It just isn't acceptable when I am so used to payware VCs. Although I do respect them for making a VC for free.

I am thinking about merging my Airbus Extended VC with it, but that is just completely different than an A380 cockpit, and the fact that it has less engines and the fuel capacity would be a mess. 

I did recently Merge my Airbus X extended VC & the Project Airbus A330. That worked pretty flawlessly besides the fact that the fuel capacity is still short ranged, and the VC feels too low for a 330.

If anyone here knows anything about editing aircraft.CFG or Merging models....

I tried their VC and hated it. It just isn't acceptable when I am so used to payware VCs. Although I do respect them for making a VC for free.

I am thinking about merging my Airbus Extended VC with it, but that is just completely different than an A380 cockpit, and the fact that it has less engines and the fuel capacity would be a mess. 

I did recently Merge my Airbus X extended VC & the Project Airbus A330. That worked pretty flawlessly besides the fact that the fuel capacity is still short ranged, and the VC feels too low for a 330.

If anyone here knows anything about editing aircraft.CFG or Merging models....

Hi there. I recently merged the Project aibus 380 model/ latest VC they have with wilco airbus 330-340 volume 2 panels + i added the TSS A380 sounds + A2A lights. If you are interested please check the following shots in my earlier post. The plane have few bugs after the merge.

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/414100-ground-operations-omdb/

In order to do this merge you need to have first the wilco airbus 330-340 volume 2 installed and then download the following A380 for the merge:

http://talk.pafs.wf/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2708

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM