Sign in to follow this  
Mroberts95

Product Page updated

I dont know if this means we are getting closer to release but the product page on pmdg website for the 777 has been updated except for the price http://www.precisionmanuals.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=99&idcategory=13

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

I think they shaved a dollar off so now its a little cheaper but there still is tax for international sales

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

I guess that means we are days away hopefully by Thursday  B)

Mark Roberts 

Notice how the plane in the picture is also facing the other way compared to the rest of the products on there. PMDG sure know how to play mind games! 

Erik L.

Notice how the plane in the picture is also facing the other way compared to the rest of the products on there. PMDG sure know how to play mind games! 

Maybe they will flip it back around once its released or something lol?

Mark Roberts 

The picture and price have changed.  :Thinking:

Not only that, in the "old" version there was still a bit of 737 NGX text at the bottom, that has been changed as well.

So I think the release is now just a matter of hours, hopefully :)

Its turned round laughing at the CS777 behind it. Don't worry it will soon be over its laughing fit and be back on track!

With removing some of the numbers in the price, we end up at 64,99$. I can live with that  ^_^

Regards, always three greens and happy landings,

Max

Aerospace Engineer and Private Pilot
TriStarbanner_zpsefe0294f.jpg
Flightdiary

How many posts are we going to see about this? I bid for 9. :excl:

165 million?????  :O

Kidding, kidding.... :P

No, NOT 165 Million. 164.999999 million! It changed!

With removing some of the numbers in the price, we end up at 64,99$. I can live with that  ^_^

To be honest, I don't think it would be that low. Although I really wouldn't mind at all :D