Sign in to follow this  
Mroberts95

Product Page updated

This sounds promising for the 200ER "This product contains the base package that all users must install in order to use the PMDG 777-200/300 series of products."

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

With removing some of the numbers in the price, we end up at 64,99$. I can live with that  ^_^

Not in a zillion years will this be $64.   :wink:

This sounds promising for the 200ER "This product contains the base package that all users must install in order to use the PMDG 777-200/300 series of products."

:im Not Worthy:  Hope you are right

Not in a zillion years will this be $64.   :wink:

I wouldn't jump to conclusions. We are not their first priority customer (the FS community), so if they are going to sell mass licensees to airlines, it might be a little cheaper to make it more enticing. I mean $64.99 is a steal, but it is quite possible. You set the price that you anticipate brings in the most demand, and if that price is a little lower, and from that you get more buyers, you can end up with more $$$.

But I can't see it being more than $80. I'm sure we will hear today.

-Tom H

so what happens if one really pushes through checkout with 165mil? Do you really own a PMDG 165mil? Hard to believe... It's a bad joke if you ask me.

so what happens if one really pushes through checkout with 165mil? Do you really own a PMDG 165mil? Hard to believe... It's a bad joke if you ask me.

Nothing's going to happen. The transaction will be rejected as there is a limit on credit card transactions. If such an amount was allowed through a credit card, definitwly YOUR card won't have a sufficient limit :P

I tried it for the fun of it btw, a few months ago.

Just go to Washington and give them a check, I mean they can't reject that! If you are like me and live in South Jersey, you'll spend more than that in tolls just to get down there anyway! I think to get to DC, which for us is about 160 miles, costs about $20 in tolls alone.

I wonder where they actually are. Next time we go down to the Udvar Hazy, maybe I should see if I can find them. They are probably hiding in an unknown underground bunker at Dulles, where they sneak onto the airport at night and all the pictures they need!

-Tom H

I see they also moved it from the trainign manuals section to the simulations section.

Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones

com on guy´s it´s out when ready, also noted in the 777 release plan the web page would update and ofcause as it has to be set together, so yes we get closer but it´s not happenig now it´s released thats 100% sure but i guess before 5 of september as noted another place.

Best Lars N.

It has been that way for several weeks!  How many did you order?

Dick Parker in Northeast Ohio USA

Windows 10 64-bit | Nvidia GTX 1080 | ORBX | P3D 4.4.16.27077

A discount  :good: . You can never go wrong with a discount. No matter how much they chop the price down by  :P .

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD