Sign in to follow this  
Maxstorm1999

PMDG A330

Dear PMDG

As you can see that there are not a lot of high quality Airbus A330.

It Would be Great if we can have a good High Quality Airbus A330.

The Reason I Chose PMDG is because i am long time customer as i bought 3 products from PMDG including the B747X, B737NGX And B777. And PMDG makes a amazing Hight Quality Planes and there are non Airbus in the products section. This is just a suggestion.

Kind Regards

Seif Zahran

They are a bit busy right now with:

777-300ER expansion

737 SP2

747v2

DC-6

Some other undisclosed project they have indicated they are working on.

It will be YEARS before they get to anything else.

John Sturm

Would love a PMDG quality Airbus, but ASFAIK there will be an Aerosoft version along next year. Also I'm sure i read somewhere that FSLabs will be moving onto a A330 after they are finished with the A32X series. FSLabs would be the version with the PMDG type quality and systems depth. No idea on a timescale we would have to wait though...

Jaime Boyle

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

pilotbanner.jpg

They do Boeings because of their special relationship with the company so go somewhere else to complain about it!

Stop spreading misinformation...

They do Boeings because of their special relationship with the company so go somewhere else to complain about it!

The OP wasn't complaining, he was making a request - no need for that kind of arrogance here.

Stop spreading misinformation...

I think he is the one misinformed becasue nobody from PMDG said anything or expreseed their interest in Airbuses.Use the search function and stop creating this kind of topics...

The OP wasn't complaining, he was making a request - no need for that kind of arrogance here.

Excuse me but I'm not arogant at all I'm just saying.People have asked this before.

Whatever the case, PMDG is not "not making Airbuses" because they have close ties with Boeing... They do have a good understanding with Boeing, but there is nothing stopping them from doing other brands of aircraft.

So please, stop stating that as THE reason they're not doing an airbus anytime soon.

Whatever the case, PMDG is not "not making Airbuses" because they have close ties with Boeing... They do have a good understanding with Boeing, but there is nothing stopping them from doing other brands of aircraft.

So please, stop stating that as THE reason they're not doing an airbus anytime soon.

I'm sorry then.Maybe it was misinterpreted but that's exactly my point also.A good bet would be FSLabs and Aerosoft's in the not to distant future.

They are a bit busy right now with:

777-300ER expansion

737 SP2

747v2

DC-6

Some other undisclosed project they have indicated they are working on.

It will be YEARS before they get to anything else.

Not to mention the 747-8i/f, and potentially more expansions for the NGX (ER/BBJ packs).

I don't think they have any special relationship with Boeing, making an Airbus would just require getting familiar with completely different style design from Boeings PMDG is used to making, I think that's the reason we won't see an Airbus from PMDG any time soon.

Regards

Joona L

It seems obvious to me that the next mega project for PMDG, after all of the above are completed, will be the 787.  The reason is that RSR stated in the WSJ article that he wanted to sell to airlines to train pilots.  With the 787 at the core of Boeing production for the next while, this is an obvious choice.  Can't wait for release in 2018.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

I don't think they have any special relationship with Boeing, making an Airbus would just require getting familiar with completely different style design from Boeings PMDG is used to making, I think that's the reason we won't see an Airbus from PMDG any time soon.

Regards

Joona L

I'd say they do. Not "special" special, but still pretty special, for a simulator add-on company.