Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stephan83

wish list.

Sinds today i have this T777 bought and i saw directly when i was in VC still some details that not works.

Here is the small list:

Side windows cannot open 

Sun protection shade does not works.

No moving seats and armrests.

No working Tiller steer thats a need for full realisme sorry to say this but blackbox beta airbus have it like to see this here aswel.

Texts on the buttons and around on all pannels need be more sharp is little blurry hard to read. (NGX is it perfect readble)

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

yeah.. I was a bit surprised that the armrest didn't go up and down.. but no biggy..

but it would be nice to be able to use the Tiller.. that would be sweet..  I'm have some ideas about building one and just using FSUIPC to sync it to the rudder.

yea idd.

Seriously, moving seats and side windows? What you need that for?

For FPS and Virtual Addressing Space drain, because he has too many FPS and not enough CTD's.

Side windows cannot open

Sun protection shade does not works.

No moving seats and armrests.

No working Tiller steer thats a need for full realisme sorry to say this but blackbox beta airbus have it like to see this here aswel

Sorry but I would rather not have these and have the most realistic system and flight model.

I also would like to keep my good frames.

If you want a product that has opening windows etc you know where the captainsim website is, I for one will stick to the best 777 ever.

Greg