Sign in to follow this  
DANEQ99

777-300 Expansion

I meant for when the sun exhausts all of its hydrogen fuel. From the post above mine. It was a tongue in cheek comment lol

the 30th of February is my usual answer.

They can take their sweet time with the 300er. I am too busy learning the 200er. This plane has so much to offer, if anything else I still got my ngx. Thank you PMDG

David

Yep. Before the earth's sun exhausts all of its usable hydrogen fuel.

That happend on December 28 when the Myan calander stopped, Oh hell, that was last year, we must all be dead???

Boy this camera is really a big deal for everyone. Guys really its just a camera system

It's the only reason to buy the 300ER...duh!

Never mind the awesome engines, crazy range, and extra people hauling ability.

Screw everything else!  I want the camera!

Kyle Rodgers

Yes but is there an exact date for that?

Depends, would you consider within 100 million years exact?

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "PMDG General Forum" to "PMDG 777". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

They can take their sweet time with the 300er. I am too busy learning the 200er. This plane has so much to offer, if anything else I still got my ngx. Thank you PMDG

David

You aren't learning the ER

I'd definitely like to wait for the 77W, but not too long. Meanwhile, i'm holding off on getting the LR since I don't really want it. And I hope by the time the expansion comes out they have fixed whatever bugs will pop up.

Meanwhile, i'm holding off on getting the LR since I don't really want it.

You will probably still need the LR/F base package anyway in order to install the expansion as was the case with the NGX not being able to install the 600/700 expansion without the 800/900 base package.

And I hope by the time the expansion comes out they have fixed whatever bugs will pop up.

Haven't actually come across any bugs since getting it (not any that are noticeable or that I'm aware of) and the plane flies perfectly.

I'd definitely like to wait for the 77W, but not too long. Meanwhile, i'm holding off on getting the LR since I don't really want it. And I hope by the time the expansion comes out they have fixed whatever bugs will pop up.

See, if it were me, I'd go ahead and buy the 77L/F. Why? Well, you can be 100% certain the -300ER (and future -200ER) is going to require the LR/F base pack. Second, why not start learning the systems? The 200LR and 300ER are almost identical in terms of systems and at the same time different than anything else ever seen in FS. As has been said many times, this ain't the NGX. Third, even if you do nothing else but fly circuits in the LR, it is totally worth it to hear those massive GEs spool up and also to feel the truly amazing flight dynamics the team (Dr. V?) have developed.

Go for it...very much worth it.

I've only found 1 bug and it's with the OPS Center.

IT won't install liveries for me for the 777F version only, I created a thread about it.

There are a few well talked about bugs, but nothing show stopping. Problems with the auto trim system and panel state logic are just a few in a short list. I am sure they will be releasing a patch for the issues found in a few weeks.