Sign in to follow this  
sidh

Experience ruined by its FPS!

Also guys make sure your fxaa is not enabled in NI if you are not using Sweetfx it was killing me as I am not using Sweetfx after all the menu crashes, forgot to shut it off.

Thanks Wayne

Rich Sennett

Hi

i tried for three days to get the 777 running with stable fps...and made it happen...

if you wanna read it...

http://flightsimex.blogspot.de/2013/09/pmdg-stable-30-fps-guide.html

Ben

Checked it out and  used the AA method quoted above in Nvidia inspector . All I get is a black screen where the aircraft should be

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

The problem with FSX is the tweaks that works wonders for some can make work totally opposite on others!

1y329d.jpg

where is this fxaa setting in NI?

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

sidh -

Are you running any weather programs? And what are your system specs like?

Ben tried these NI settings fsx preview screen was black no aircraft showing had to dump it, dont want to mess my fsx up

Rich Sennett

I can only say that my experience with the 777 so far, in relation to FPS has been phenomenal.

My system is now 3.5 years old, and at best would be considered mid-range.

I've followed all of Word Not Allowed's tweaks to the letter.

I've also removed autogen completely as I personally didn't see any point to having it there.

Everything else is pretty much maxed out (except water is at mid 2)

I'm getting the same if not better frames in all scenarios as compared to the NGX (though the NGX was no slouch FPS wise for me either).

Take a look at my specs and you'll see there's no big grunt hardware in there.

My suggestion would be to just revisit all your cfg's and make sure everything is set right according to Word Not Allowed's instructions.

Best of luck with it...

Rgds,

i7 8770K @ 4.7Ghz + Corsair H100i GTX  Water Cooler - 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000Mhz - NVidia RTX 2070 XC 8Gb - ACER X34 Predator IPS GSYNC 3440x1440 Monitor - ASUS ROG STRIX Z370H - 2 x Samsung SSD Pro 512Gb  - 1 x Samsung EVO 1Tb - Win 10 Pro 64  21H2 - MSFS

"All in, all the time"

Steve Summers

sidh -

Are you running any weather programs? And what are your system specs like?

Opusfsx my specs are at my profile @ avsim (MY PC)

1y329d.jpg

Ben tried these NI settings fsx preview screen was black no aircraft showing had to dump it, dont want to mess my fsx up

direct x 10 is disabled in my fsx.cfg. you should always run it in dx9 and you get no shimmering with sparse grid supersampling. the fsx.cfg i posted was there for the values to be set, not to copy and paste. so no wonder your plane was black cause dx10 is off in my settings. hope you can get it running. if you want send me your fsx.cfg and i try to tweak it for you. i need your hardware specs then.

ben

Guys i have the problem with fps last time in fps. I upgraded to gtx770 which is similar to gtx 680 as the author.

I only use kotas guide and tabs nvidia. 

And update your driver to latest beta. 

just pm me bro love to help you out 

Am I the only one who actually thinks 15-18fps is actually acceptable. I normally have this in FSX, and it doesn't bother me at all :-)

Didn't use any of your settings only your NI settings and only on dx9 so none of this makes sense, I don't think my titan likes those NI settings, thanks anyway.

Rich Sennett