Sign in to follow this  
BAW

Cool tricks

Hi

I am on my way to LTBA in the new PMDG 777, and I discovered something I have not seen here yet.

Another way to enter time compression is to right click the CHR button in the top left of the clock.

I also noticed that PMDG have inplemented a feature that turns the writing green when it is in time compression.

Does anyone else have some cool tricks like this?

Alex Jones

Did you discover this by reading the introduction? Lots of other good stuff there.

Dan Downs KCRP

I read about that in the intro manual ;-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

I didn't actually, just was a bit bored on the cruise, so saved the flight and starting checking things out.

Wow! At least somebody read the manual...by looking at the threads in here, not many people take the time to read the damn thing! Easier to just fill this forum with stuff you can find by reading....hmm, wow...what a concept..LOL!

Hi

I am on my way to LTBA in the new PMDG 777, and I discovered something I have not seen here yet.

Another way to enter time compression is to right click the CHR button in the top left of the clock.

I also noticed that PMDG have inplemented a feature that turns the writing green when it is in time compression.

Does anyone else have some cool tricks like this?

Alex Jones

Check out Scandinavians Tips and Tricks videos on Youtube. Lots of cool stuff there

Sprinbokbullet

Wow! At least somebody read the manual...by looking at the threads in here, not many people take the time to read the damn thing! Easier to just fill this forum with stuff you can find by reading....hmm, wow...what a concept..LOL!

PMDG Technical Writer has to be the most depressing job of them all :)

Well I love reading  these manuals, however, while the tutorial and Intro are very well done, the official Boeing manuals included are very dry and boring reading.

spacer.png

Every document writer is. For my work I sometimes spent a few weeks or even months to create manuals for the products we sell. We do that because it is asked by our customers.

Do you think those manuals are used? Offcourse not :-). People don't like to read or try anymore. In todays age they google or ask around on the web.

Every document writer is. For my work I sometimes spent a few weeks or even months to create manuals for the products we sell. We do that because it is asked by our customers.

Yep...

Kyle Rodgers

Check out Scandinavians Tips and Tricks videos on Youtube. Lots of cool stuff there

Sprinbokbullet

Yep...

I have watched all of Kyles videos