Sign in to follow this  
Tino

Some NGX sunset shots around KIX (Warning, Large photo's!)

Good evening everyone,

Just thought I would share a couple shots while testing Gabriel J. T. Rodrigues sky textures with ENB series enhancement. I must say, I absolutely love the new look! 

This is my first time using ENB and i'm starting to get addicted to it!  :lol: 

Gabriel, I just wanted to personally thank you for the wonderful job you've done! 

x2ml.png
me7b.png

o94m.png

I am no way a screenshot artist, but thought i'd share this with all of you! 

Cheers,

Sante Sottile

Nice shots! Are these sky textures a replacement file or are they his settings in REX?

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

Lovely ANA :wub:

My favorite airline! I tend to fly within Japan since I do not have much time for long hauls. 1 hour max per day. 

Alot of scenery's coming out within Asia so it's getting better! 

Of course I could take advantage of the time compression with the PMDG 777 haha. :)

Cheers,

Nice shots! Are these sky textures a replacement file or are they his settings in REX?

They are replacement textures that Gabriel has put together. They are for use with ENB Series.

I am not using any other weather program right now as my laptop cant handle the high res clouds.

Here is a link to his thread: http://forum.avsim.net/topic/409867-guys-do-you-have-interest-in-this-set-of-sky-textures-for-using-with-enb-series-warn-heavy-topic/

cheers!

You are welcome Sante! Beautiful shots!

Thank you! I will be enjoying this for a long time. Please keep us updated with future enhancements. I wouldn't mind testing a couple things for you.

Cheers, :)

Sante Sottile