Sign in to follow this  
tatin 98

How many PMDG 777s have been sold?

1,127 as of August 2013

Wrong! PMDG have created only a limited number of this product code, with a mere 777 available to us. There are options for -200 or -300 more... :P

There's FSX native TU-154B2, in my opinion it looks good enough as it's free and yet it simulates the systems very well.

Regards

Joona L

спасибо - I'll give it a go.

Ian R Tyldesley

I'll buy another 777 for my cat just to support PMDG. And so she won't have to jump up in my lap every time I'm on short final! Somehow she's learnt that I'm soon finished with that thing at that stage of flight! ;)

I'll buy another 777 for my cat just to support PMDG. And so she won't have to jump up in my lap every time I'm on short final! Somehow she's learnt that I'm soon finished with that thing at that stage of flight! ;)

You are lucky she just jumps into your lap. My kitten runs into my sim room where I'm sitting in front of the computer, screetches to a halt, then typically attacks the TrackIR cable AGAIN, claws out and climbs up via my thigh and arm to my neck (and yes, I am usually VERY lightly dressed...), jumps down on the keyboard causing all kinds of havoc and strange vatsim messages, and runs out again. All in just a matter of seconds. I am armed with a water pistol just to fend him off but I'm always too late...

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

Oh yeah, they know! Mine quietly makes her way up to my desk and then just flops down belly-up on the keyboard. I never know what the results will be. I have to be prepared for every emergency situation.

Greg Mumbach

Oh yeah, they know! Mine quietly makes her way up to my desk and then just flops down belly-up on the keyboard. I never know what the results will be. I have to be prepared for every emergency situation.

You are lucky she just jumps into your lap. My kitten runs into my sim room where I'm sitting in front of the computer, screetches to a halt, then typically attacks the TrackIR cable AGAIN, claws out and climbs up via my thigh and arm to my neck (and yes, I am usually VERY lightly dressed...), jumps down on the keyboard causing all kinds of havoc and strange vatsim messages, and runs out again. All in just a matter of seconds. I am armed with a water pistol just to fend him off but I'm always too late...

Hahaha! Yeah they are fun those little attention seekers! :D

I solved that problem:

Former Copilot:

New Copilot:

When new copilot is in the room, all I have to worry about is him chewing cables. He loves cables. He especially loves the gold HMDI cables. Champagne diet on my beer budget, I guess.

All images are original and mine.

What's that old saying about pets and their owners......... :ph34r:

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

When new copilot is in the room, all I have to worry about is him chewing cables. He loves cables. He especially loves the gold HMDI cables. Champagne diet on my beer budget, I guess.

Yikes! I think I'll keep my Mika. But you go right ahead - enjoy your new co-pilot... :lol:

Greg Mumbach