Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cenkcnk

Is NGX Dead?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

My NGX is alive and well.  The T7 got my exclusive attention as I learned to fly it for the last month, but now I have an alternating rotation, where I do a short or medium flight with the NGX, and medium or long flights with the T7.

Awessome work by PMDG!  Since I'm a stickler for real world liveries and operations, I can't wait to get the -300ER for more routes. :smile:

Still my favourite aircraft, i don't doubt the 777 is the better technical achievement.  The NGX is more fun.

I haven't flown the NGX since the T7, but unlike past purchases where I basically "disown" the older addon, I am positive I will fly her again in the future.  I love the 777 and all, but there's no doubt in my mind that the NG is more of a pilot's plane.  There is a lot of hand holding in the 777 and she's very easy to fly, almost too easy.  The NG felt more like a cessna, you really felt like you had a connection to the machine. 

From Monday to Friday I fly the NGX, because I'm at work during the day, so less time for FSX, only 2-3h flights! In the weekend I fly the T7, because I'm home and I can fly a 7-12h flight!

Currently only flying the AEX, T7 is wreaking havoc on my system.
First flight today! (hopefully...)