Sign in to follow this  
yorgosGK

Serious issue with ATI and Steves DX10 fix? Tears and Spikes everywhere

Damn i hate AMD :-)

....and still, I'm considering buying the new R9 290X:-)

But I'm going to wait until someone here on the forum can confirm this is not an issue on the new AMD-series. If it is, I will upgrade to nVidia 780 or 780Ti(depending on new pricepolicy), FSX takes up over 75% of my gaming time, so no more room for irritating problems like this.

That said; normaly, spikes always appeared in close proximity to water(or so I thought). LOWW-LOWI is primarly mountain terrain with a few rivers here and there, so I guess my water-theory was completely wrong. There is just no consistency with this problem, as I have flown many flights ENBR-EGPD with no issues using your settings, and then on my first flight LOWW-LOWI, its aaaall back...

Ryzen 9 5900X || Gigabyte RTX 4090 Windforce 24G || G.Skill TridentZ 32GB@3600CL16 || Asus ROG Strix Gaming-E X570
XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB M.2 NVMe || Corsair iCUE H115i PRO XT || Phanteks Eclipse P500A D-RGB || Phanteks Revolt Pro 1000W
Gigabyte 43'' FV43U 4k@144hz || X55 Rhino || G27 || Oculus Quest 2 || Turtle Beach Velocity One

....and still, I'm considering buying the new R9 290X:-)

But I'm going to wait until someone here on the forum can confirm this is not an issue on the new AMD-series. If it is, I will upgrade to nVidia 780 or 780Ti(depending on new pricepolicy), FSX takes up over 75% of my gaming time, so no more room for irritating problems like this.

That said; normaly, spikes always appeared in close proximity to water(or so I thought). LOWW-LOWI is primarly mountain terrain with a few rivers here and there, so I guess my water-theory was completely wrong. There is just no consistency with this problem, as I have flown many flights ENBR-EGPD with no issues using your settings, and then on my first flight LOWW-LOWI, its aaaall back...

Well i have the same theory like you about the water. My issues always happens over or in array with lots of water density.

I do however feel my money is wasted now that the card is three month old but i will go for a GTX780 in January .

Btw. Have you testet without the Sceneryfixer ? I cant remember having these issues back in July ?

Secondly : Have you removed the AA line inside fsx.cfg from the SceneryFixer to test as well ?

Lastly i do recall lowering to water x 1 seems to have a benefit as well so we might just add that to the .cfg but then again my older HD5870 could do the job as well (almost :-) )

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

You mean DX10 without the fixer and using the freeware stuff? If so; I did test it briefly, but this was after the release of FTXG, and DX10 caused black dots on the FTX lighting, so I only tried a few minutes. Waited for the Fixer to fix this, it did, but the rest of the story you already know:-/

I did not adjust anything in the cfg when I tried yours. I think my AA is/was set to 2.

I aslo tried all water configs, even "off" to no avail....

No matter what configs I use, I can get two-three flights were everything seems fine, and than BAM!, on the fourth its completly scrambled again.

Ryzen 9 5900X || Gigabyte RTX 4090 Windforce 24G || G.Skill TridentZ 32GB@3600CL16 || Asus ROG Strix Gaming-E X570
XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB M.2 NVMe || Corsair iCUE H115i PRO XT || Phanteks Eclipse P500A D-RGB || Phanteks Revolt Pro 1000W
Gigabyte 43'' FV43U 4k@144hz || X55 Rhino || G27 || Oculus Quest 2 || Turtle Beach Velocity One

You mean DX10 without the fixer and using the freeware stuff? If so; I did test it briefly, but this was after the release of FTXG, and DX10 caused black dots on the FTX lighting, so I only tried a few minutes. Waited for the Fixer to fix this, it did, but the rest of the story you already know:-/

I did not adjust anything in the cfg when I tried yours. I think my AA is/was set to 2.

No matter what configs I use, I can get two-three flights were everything seems fine, and than BAM!, on the fourth its completly scrambled again.

Ahh i now recall that my HD7970ghz was installed under my old system first with a I7-950@4,2 which is about 30-35% "less" powerfull than my I7-4770K@4,7 so that may be the reason i did not push this with the DX10 3.2.2 version.

My CPU overclock is pretty stable as i am not having any corruption or CTD  but can we eliminate that as a factor if DX9 is perfect ? 

i am trying a last test week with my posted cfg disabling all three // maxasyncbatchjobs/Smallpartrejectradious/Swap_wait_timeout

I will report back about LOWW-LOWI and LOWI-LOWW in the T7 and the NGX .  

CCC 13.4 btw.

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

AMD+FSX DX10 --> the truth right here, right now...

I think something in the nature of FSX's version of DX10 Shaders we are using in does not play nice with AMD architecture. I can promise it is not a DX10 thing as DX10 games outside of FSX work great. DX11 too. I mean kick butt good!

So for me and FSX and my 7970 on Driver 13.4... DX9 is perfect with FSX right now and I do most of the flying in that mode anyway. No spikes or OOMs for me ever and crystal clear, sharp as a razor and smooth as glass regardless. Current BETA drivers however are not playing nice in DX9 FSX for some reason. AMD has had reports sent in on that and hopefully before the next WHQL release they resolve it.

I only wanted DX10 in FSX for the improved cockpit shadows which is all that is really missing versus DX9. Lighting and color are identical as far as my testing goes. DX10 was a little smoother in some cases than others as well but then there are some planes that did not like DX10. The Carenado B200 has better framerates in DX9. Q400 Flyer has found other examples of that anomaly. A friend with a GTX680 found the same with another plane I cannot remember but a 30 fps airport and plane scenario was producing fps in the low 20's. Might have been weather though.

In the end. I love the work done to get DX10 a reality in FSX for those that wanted it. But no matter the brand, manage your expectations.

Moving from AMD to nVidia, using 8xAA in Fixer and 4xSGSS for Transparency AA will look awesome! About the same as 8xSSAA on AMD. perhaps a tick sharper if you side by sided and watched for it. Better have the hardware for it if you plan on lots of clouds and ORBX scenery. I would go no lower than GTX780 in this case.

Here are the nVidia Equivalents if you are going sideways on this change.

AMD 7870 = nVidia GTX660 (non-Ti)

AMD 7950 = nVidia GTX660Ti or GTX760

AMD 7970 (Now called R9-280X) = nVidia GTX770

AMD R9-290 = nVidia GTX780

AMD R9-290X = nVidia GTX780Ti 

I still strongly recommend waiting until mid November. 770 and 780 Ti versions and all new pricing will be here as well as the new R9-290 (non-X) and possible the DX11 powered P3D.

Good luck with whatever you choose. I wish AMD was working better with DX10 FSX but it is what it is. I know it will not be high on AMD's list of things to fix as it is sooo niche. Ah well.

Charles.

Problem solved!

Due to recent $100 pricedrop on nVidia GTX 780, I just purchased an Asus GTX 780 Direct CU II EVGA GTX 780 Classified(komplett.no cut the prices an hour after the news hit). As I said, I spend at least 75% of my gamingtime in FSX, so this is important to me, more important than I originally thought. I was determined not to switch from AMD this soon, but that pricedrop came at a perfect time. So, one 7970 for sale:-)

Edit: The pricedrop for that particular EVGA card was almost $200 and outperforms even the Titan.

I WILL be happy!!

Problem solved!

Due to recent $100 pricedrop on nVidia GTX 780, I just purchased an Asus GTX 780 Direct CU II EVGA GTX 780 Classified(komplett.no cut the prices an hour after the news hit). As I said, I spend at least 75% of my gamingtime in FSX, so this is important to me, more important than I originally thought. I was determined not to switch from AMD this soon, but that pricedrop came at a perfect time. So, one 7970 for sale:-)

Edit: The pricedrop for that particular EVGA card was almost $200 and outperforms even the Titan.

I WILL be happy!!

That is a smoking beast of a card! Enjoy! Damn!!!! I see the EVGA "Super clocked" GTX780 at Newegg for $539 now! The prices are coming down faster than I though. But still more than I am willing to spend. I need to wait for the R9 290 (non-X) to come in below $400 or the GTX770ti to come out below $400 and be on the shelf in November. And the release of DX11 FSX (P3D 2.0).

C.

Problem solved!

I WILL be happy!!

I just PM'd you.

Rich

O/S Windows 10 Pro 64-bit/ Corsair 780T case, (white)/ ASUS ROG Maximus XII Formula/ 32GB (2x16) T-Force XTreem 3600MHz/ EVGA Supernova 1300G2 1300W PSU/ Intel i9–11900K (OC’d 5.2 GHz)/ MSI Ventus 3X GeForce RTX-3080 TiEKWB EK-Quantum CPU block | EKWB EK-XTOP DDC 3.2 PWM Elite pump/ EK-Quantum Momentum VRM Bridge (RGB) (fit to ASUS ROG Max XII Formula mobo)/ Dual reservoir for a total 900 mL cooling system | [2] Radiators: 240 mm & 120 mm radiators (all push/pull fan configs) | [4] Corsair LL120 RGB fans and [4] Corsair RGB strips all controlled by Corsair Lighting Node Pro and iCUE software/ | Internal Drives: [1] Crucial P5 NVME SATA 1 TB/ [5] SATA SSD’s (one 1-TB & four 500GB/ External Drives: [1] Seagate Firecuda NVMe SSD 500 GB/ [1] Seagate MomentusX, 1TB SSHD/ Philips 32” curved monitor model 328E1: 4K, 3840 x 2160 x 60Hz

Problem solved!

I WILL be happy!!

Congrats! :-)

Please report how things end ups for you and tell us if FSX needs to be re-installed after a big hardware switch. Also will look forward hoping you will share your Nvidia settings in another DX10 thread for optimium performance with heavies and GA planes.

God luck i will be joining the big Nvidia supporters later

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Will do! I'm considering doing yet another reinstall anyway(my 4th this year) to clean everything up. I did the switch from 560Ti to 7970 without any major problems, so I think it should be ok the other way around. Can't wait to start using 1/2 refresh rate and nVidia Inspector:-)

LOWW-LOWI in the Q400...aaaaand spikes are back:-/

I quit!

I'll stick to DX9 until I have a new GFX-card or P3D 2.0 is out....

I know you have moved on to the Nvidia camp but i promised an update . I have testet with the NGX twice with my normal .cfg and one time with Autogen at Very Dense without having any issues. Infact its so smooth in the 35-40´s fps unlimited that it cannot get any better if you know what i meen.  CCC 13.4

So i will test one more with the 777-200 from Vienna via RTT RNAV 26 as well and heavy clouds , thunderstorms .

btw i had disabled the three lines frome the earlier post and did not see any black squares at all so i might just leave them out of fsx.cfg for now anyway.

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Nice to see its working for you:-) Personally I'm in happy la la land...everything is working perfect, no flashes or black squares ot anything, and after my fresh Win 7 install and new GFX my FPS is now steady at 30:-) Can't use the Inspector 1/2 refersh rate though as I use Windowed mode, but still, finally I can use DX10 as intended. It only cost me close to $800+ $35 for the fixer...most expensive addon so far  :crazy:

Nice to see its working for you:-) Personally I'm in happy la la land...everything is working perfect, no flashes or black squares ot anything, and after my fresh Win 7 install and new GFX my FPS is now steady at 30:-) Can't use the Inspector 1/2 refersh rate though as I use Windowed mode, but still, finally I can use DX10 as intended. It only cost me close to $800+ $35 for the fixer...most expensive addon so far :crazy:

Glad to hear ur news! Will be doing the same thing around christmas time :) enjoy! We have been through a lot lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

George Kyriazis | www.georgekonline.com

ELB729.png

Will be interesting to see how this goes in P3D v 2.0 since it is DX11. AMD has released all new cards and are working on allot of driver advances.

Exciting times!

For the nVidia people out there, the GTX780 will be like $500 now due to the new R9 290X release. I am waiting on the R9 290 non X though. It's going to be a kick &@($* card. I just hope it plays nice in P3D and FSX DX10.

If not, one can always get a sweet GTX780 for cheap now.

C.

Okay to round up and for my testing time at least people forward in time having issues with HD7970 or simular might try these settings below in order to have a spike and corruption free FSX in DX10.

I have tried a lots of settings and have been testing for 3 weeks now , and AA seems to be kicking the system out of order when forcing this in the FSX.CFG via the DX10SceneryFixer.  Below is a FSX.CFG which works with aircrafts like the NGX and 777-200LR for +5-7 hours without issues (at least again on my system).

Outside traffic is made by UltimateTraffic II with sliders at 20%.

Things to manipulate in the FSX.CFG without influence on the result is these lines :

UPPER_FRAMERATE_LIMIT=31 (can be =0)

AUTOGEN_DENSITY=3 (can be 4 )

The lines Below in fsx.cfg can be enabled but i seem to get little black squares on the right side of the airplane sometimes and these will kill those at least.

[TERRAIN]

//SWAP_WAIT_TIMEOUT=3

//MAX_ASYNC_BATCHING_JOBS=3

//SmallPartRejectRadius=3

Last :

Driver used is CCC 13.4

Over and out and back to my KLAX-PHNL in the PMDG777-200 LR (+4 hours over water :-) ) UAL43 Vatsim

Here is my FSX.CFG (date 02.11.2013)

[bufferPools]
Usepools=1
RejectThreshold=262144
[VirtualCopilot]
VirtualCopilotActive=0
[sOUND]
AmbientUI=0
AmbientUIMusic=FSX01
AmbientUIMusicVolume=-6.000000
PrimaryDevice={6C052052-A8FE-4420-A719-8C5702C32BA4}
SOUND=1
SOUND_FADER1=0.500000
SOUND_FADER2=0.500000
SOUND_FADER3=0.500000
SOUND_FADER4=0.500000
SOUND_LOD=0
SOUND_QUALITY=2
UISound=1
VoiceDevice={14E087E0-FF2F-4D6D-9E5B-323C745197D1}
[slewTextInfo.1]
AirSpeed=1,5
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
[AContain]
LabelColor=FFFF0000
LabelDelay=1000
ShowLabelAirline=0
ShowLabelAirlineAndFlightNumber=0
ShowLabelAirspeed=0
ShowLabelAltitude=1
ShowLabelContainerId=0
ShowLabelDistance=1
ShowLabelFlightPlan=0
ShowLabelHeading=0
ShowLabelManufacturer=1
ShowLabelModel=1
ShowLabelTailNumber=0
ShowLabels=0
ShowUserLabel=0
[ATC]
AutoOpenAirTrafficWindow=0
COMM_MSG_AI_ATC_COLOR=FFFF7840
COMM_MSG_ATC_AI_COLOR=FF00FF00
COMM_MSG_ATC_USER_COLOR=FFB6FFB6
COMM_MSG_NONE_COLOR=FFFFFFFF
COMM_MSG_USER_ATC_COLOR=FFFFD21B
PilotVoice=0
ShowATCText=0
UsePilotVoice=0
[TextInfo.1]
AirSpeed=1,5
Altitude=1,3
Heading=1,4
Latitude=1,1
Longitude=1,2
WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6
[iNTERNATIONAL]
ASLAT=2
ASLON=0
MEASURE=0
[CONTROLS]
stick_sensitivity_mode=0
Controls_Current=Standard
Controls_Default=Standard
KBDAIL=64
KBDELEV=64
KBDRUD=64
[FACILITIES]
CITY=
COUNTRY=
GTL_BUTTON=1232
STATE=
[TextInfo.3]
AirSpeed=1,5
Altitude=1,3
FrameRate=2,1
FuelPercentage=2,4
GForce=2,3
Heading=1,4
Latitude=1,1
LockedFrameRate=2,2
Longitude=1,2
WindDirectionAndSpeed=1,6
[PointOfInterestSystem]
CycleSetting=0
[GRAPHICS]
AC_SELF_SHADOW=0
AIRCRAFT_REFLECTIONS=1
AIRCRAFT_SHADOWS=0
//ALLOW_SHADER_30=1
COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1
D3D10=1
EFFECTS_QUALITY=2
GROUND_SHADOWS=0
HIGHMEMFIX=1
IMAGE_QUALITY=0
LANDING_LIGHTS=1
NUM_LIGHTS=8
See_Self=1
TEXTURE_MAX_LOAD=2048
TEXTURE_QUALITY=3
Text_Scroll=1
SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED_10=1693458432
SHADER_CACHE_PRIMED=1693458432
ForceWindowedVSync=1
//ForceFullScreenVSync=1
[TrafficManager]
AIRPORT_SCENERY_DENSITY=0
AirlineDensity=0
FreewayDensity=10
GADensity=0
IFROnly=0
LeisureBoatsDensity=0
ShipsAndFerriesDensity=0
[DynamicHeadMovement]
HeadMoveTimeConstant=1.000000
LonAccelOnHeadLon=-0.020000
LonAccelOnHeadPitch=-0.010000
MaxHeadAngle=5.000000
MaxHeadOffset=0.300000
RollAccelOnHeadLat=0.010000
RollAccelOnHeadRoll=0.100000
YawAccelOnHeadLat=-0.100000
[REALISM]
AutoCoord=False
AutoTrim=False
CrashDetection=False
CrashTolerance=0.000000
CrashWithDyn=False
GEffect=False
General=1.000000
GyroDrift=False
GyroEffect=1.000000
ManualLights=True
PFactor=1.000000
RealMixture=True
StressDamage=False
Torque=1.000000
TrueAirspeed=False
UnlimitedFuel=False
[Weather]
AdjustForMagVarInDialog=1
CLOUD_COVERAGE_DENSITY=7
CLOUD_DRAW_DISTANCE=5
DETAILED_CLOUDS=1
DisableTurbulence=0
DownloadWindsAloft=0
DynamicWeather=2
MaxGustRampSpeed=200
MaxGustTime=500
MaxVarRampSpeed=75
MaxVarTime=50
MinGustRampSpeed=1
MinGustTime=10
MinVarRampSpeed=10
MinVarTime=5
THERMAL_VISUALS=0
TurbulenceScale=1.000000
WeatherGraphDataInDialog=0
WeatherServerAddress=fs2k.zone.com
WeatherServerPort=80
WindshieldPrecipitationEffects=1
[Misc]
Com_Rate=7
[Main]
DisablePreload=1
FIBER_FRAME_TIME_FRACTION=0.15
HideMenuFullscreen=1
HideMenuNormal=0
Location=444,110,1476,876,\\.\DISPLAY2
Maximized=2
SimObjectPaths.0=SimObjects\Airplanes
SimObjectPaths.1=SimObjects\Rotorcraft
SimObjectPaths.2=SimObjects\GroundVehicles
SimObjectPaths.3=SimObjects\Boats
SimObjectPaths.4=SimObjects\Animals
SimObjectPaths.5=SimObjects\Misc
User Objects=Airplane, Helicopter
//ProcSpeed=9335
PerfBucket=7
SimObjectPaths.6=SimObjects\UT2 Aircraft
ProcSpeed=21693
[Trusted]
H:\FSX\GAUGES\Bell_206B.DLL.iarbwbzobwwwltrwbnblzlontttueowzbnhloebu=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\Bendix_King_Radio.DLL.zkuhqbuboonhqzaecoeowqwuqeeqbikkcacwwcbo=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\Cessna.DLL.tnlricitlweckhwccaiobzneriizqriktkzczrrr=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\Cessna172.DLL.wknqwhqibnwtitooaebbzkzultzbezhqnzartqqc=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\Cessna182s.DLL.wuqcqwuinzhbwkicuttwaeiaciuluhkackwwient=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\CessnaWAlpha.DLL.oirtzaooihurlcnnnbuihkownozwqaccroekktnn=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\Magnetic_Compass.DLL.aowwcwklzlzqwqlariqhueoazuannhkkhwbuhwnw=2
H:\FSX\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll.qontctohhncwcorcaiqeqnwcibkrqthnllbwnlkk=1
C:\Program Files (x86)\EZCA\EZCA.exe.btrhbeonqrtcrttwezhqcuouhhquhbnbabaehuuh=1
H:\FSX\fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe.kureqwcqqrnauwhhtecuelqcwkwkzqnnowehtqzn=1
H:\FSX\bglmanx.dll.clwnauequllkiztrtahwiiitcrwbiauunzctnnka=1
H:\FSX\fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe.koaqrlhnlteohrhrakeluqaclnzqacaczouwnwci=1
H:\FSX\bglmanx.dll.tlhozclrizqzbotuncebeoiluknbzbnztenbhrcq=1
H:\FSX\PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_HUD_interface.dll.koebokhbzonrrttqerqbuicrkqcrqooonqiliqnr=1
H:\FSX\GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX.DLL.lblzaailqnucbaizaacouzwrazotccnelqentbwb=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\PMDG_737NGX_3.DLL.nbnwlrctikcuhbozqcbbbczzqzieczoinznoukto=2
H:\FSX\CPflight\CPF_DLL_FSX.dll.qoaauhoekbtbhqonizqzrzkcwrinkeuwbzrwtbcn=1
H:\FSX\VistaMare\ViMaCoreX.dll.zureohbhczhrrlwaicnbtqrncawrkeqaqnetnozi=1
H:\FSX\VistaMare\ViMaCoreX.dll.coqiueibahnnbikaowrqkrrnwwnqzlknqizhnqlk=1
H:\FSX\bglmanx.dll.cwhhiuzcetbqenlcohcabiannewhreecetouhlbi=1
H:\FSX\PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_Interface.dll.raeuunowecwkzkirchnbluulnilzwlowwkrackcb=1
H:\FSX\RAASPRO\RAASPRO.dll.whzrhqkoowcciqattroblqehiewokwilwkkhoqoi=1
H:\FSX\GAUGES\PMDG_777X.DLL.bonhhhncqcwkrqhbhuiwbeabzoieetaiqkcwtkoc=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\PMDG_777X_3.DLL.uacqotulanlaqtucblkqruqalauknriucakbqiqu=2
C:\SB4\sbtrans10.dll.ktoeirqulqnehiqkqzokzwkeeookruklbitrkhlq=1
C:\SB4\sbaicontrol10.dll.kikeiqowtoalbwriritrwitllnqcqrwrwhlliquw=1
C:\SB4\sbmod10.dll.qzlarqezqkkcobarweaioowoblqkqeltlluuurtb=1
H:\FSX\GAUGES\Hobbs.GAU.buqnqkiltwetwqlikcliknniwuokrlkureatwoct=2
H:\FSX\GAUGES\orbsnd.DLL.zbqqnownatrebzbtiwleaeqlrakuthlhokaebkeo=2
H:\FSX\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YBCS\scenery\ObjectFlow_YBCS.dll.clroaaqkalklzoabrbhknncnoqnowrunuqincotk=1
H:\FSX\FSRECORDER\FSRecorder_FSX.dll.tkotiakzalbozziazhzcohhhoqnqznczhqauelut=1
H:\FSX\FS2Crew2010\Versions\PMDG737NGX\Gauges\FS2CrewNGXVoice.GAU.bhueclqaebqtbtkwakbiznkclcrziwlcwinwbleh=2
H:\FSX\Modules\LeonardoSH.dll.lhokoiniebceribuwqwiuhnanneuiwthrozenoku=1
H:\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\MADDOG2008\panel\maddog.GAU.rclubikqcqoorbbbkzhieilqukqkuzttoirrzahq=2
H:\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\MADDOG2008\panel.wide\maddog.GAU.ehowuaezlziqcoazaaeuwuhwithkokenikilnbht=2
H:\FSX\\Flight One Software\Ultimate Traffic 2\UT2Services.exe.ozbcclokunrhhinarhulcuenhznehknkwuzlqhrl=1
H:\FSX\fsdreamteam\couatl\couatl.exe.wilnqiircebhitaktwqrqrqtelctiowoleqheiqi=1
H:\FSX\bglmanx.dll.oouibirlqtecoukioqaowleqizciaoticelkcnit=1
H:\FSX\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CBB7\Scenery\Objectflow_CBB7.dll.kzqzlqtcunwqutrtzazrhwbbwtlckowkqbuwriwl=1
H:\FSX\ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_AA_EGHI\Scenery\ObjectFlow_EGHI.dll.clroaaqkalklzoabrbhknncnoqnowrunuqincotk=1
H:\FSX\GAUGES\L39_sound.DLL.hwcobbonrhnencactzcubkozcwtunwlltwowlkqe=2
[TextInfo.2]
FrameRate=1,1
FuelPercentage=1,4
GForce=1,3
LockedFrameRate=1,2
[uSERINTERFACE]
Map_Orientation=2
OpenATCOnCreate=0
PAUSE_ON_LOST_FOCUS=0
PROMPT_ON_EXIT=1
PageID=1