Sign in to follow this  
Nurmblitz

A rare breed on sale - Fly Tampa Buffalo

FT's are so well priced, it doesn't matter if they are not on sale. I never hesitate pruchasing FT addons.

Not sure  why FT picked Buffalo . Maybe the airport is not popular and not moving. 

FT Buffalo should go well with Aerosoft's Niagra falls scenery.

And when Toronto International is released. Isn't someone doing  Peason Intl.? When that is released, that whole area would look good.

So this maybe the opportunity to grab FT Buffalo.

OryxSim is doing Pearson... Hmm... Their earlier addons seem to be in the category as ImagineSim.  

Is FSDT or FT doing Pearson?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Running FT KBUF myself on top of U.S. Cities Buffalo. May not be as atmospheric as KBOS, but it's FT quality and the icing on the cake for the Buffalo region.

What's more, you get a 50% discount for FT Grenadines as a KBUF owner. (Make it two consecutive purchases.)

Simmarket actually has FT airport sales every so often.  I picked up St. Maarten on sale from there a few months back.

Are you kidding, that shop is regular stop on my surfing sessions and this really is the first time I see on of their products discounted. Just tore my last hair off as I bought Buffalo earlier this year, comfortimg myself with a knowledge that the price will never come down.

Thanks so much for the heads up, I got KBUF and Grenadines on sale.

It would be fantastic if they would do CYYZ.

Barry Friedman