Sign in to follow this  
rservice

PFPX on sale

If you have any addons that use an AIRAC, then you already purchase and download a set for each of these addons so they all are operating from the same month's database. The weather subscription is around the same cost as an AIRAC update.

Steve Waite: Engineer at codelegend.com

If you have any addons that use an AIRAC, then you already purchase and download a set for each of these addons so they all are operating from the same month's database. The weather subscription is around the same cost as an AIRAC update.

this is  a post from  the pfpx  on the weather  subscription

What if my subscription expires?

If you elect NOT to extend the server subscription, PFPX will still be fully functional, but without real-time data such as Winds, METAR, TAF, Tracks and NOTAMs.

Other sources, like ActiveSky and RealEnvironment Extreme and your saved weather data and tracks will still be functional!

You can elect to extend your subscription at any time, even if it already has expired!

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

... and if you wait to get it next week Tuesday you'll get an extra %10 off. Not bad.

and if you join Vatsim you get another 10% as well

that's a total of 50%, starting to look a bit more realistic..

ZORAN

If you have any addons that use an AIRAC, then you already purchase and download a set for each of these addons so they all are operating from the same month's database. The weather subscription is around the same cost as an AIRAC update.

And what if you don't? PFPX just uses outdated nav information?

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

And what if you don't? PFPX just uses outdated nav information?

just like if you don't update the nav data in the pmdg aircraft

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Thank you for sharing Zoran. Did not know that.

"Realistic" would be an accurate description.  :good: IMHO

Zoran,

I've joined VATSIM but I failed to see where can one get a discount code to use on PC Aviator.

How do I go about it?

Zoran,

I've joined VATSIM but I failed to see where can one get a discount code to use on PC Aviator.

How do I go about it?

check your PM

ZORAN

check your PM

Hi Zoran,

Can you hook me up with this 10% off deal for joining Vatsim?  I haven't joined Vatsim yet.  I'm interested in getting PFPX plus the 20% discount

Thanks in advance!

Hi, sorry mate but I just found out that the discount does not work with pc aviator. It only works with the PFPX website.

ZORAN

zoran, on 10 Nov 2013 - 10:26 PM, said:

Hi, sorry mate but I just found out that the discount does not work with pc aviator. It only works with the PFPX website.

No problem Zoran.  It is still a good deal for the add-on at $38.50 plus 10% off when I order it on Tuesday.

Thanks for the reply!!

peace