Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MarioDonick

Carenado C90B approaching Vancouver (extremely large images)

Carenado's best aircraft for X-Plane (and with some features the FSX version has not).

Car_C90_v10_1.png

Car_C90_v10_11.png

Car_C90_v10_13.png

Car_C90_v10_27.png

Yeah, I know ... forgot to switch on landing lights.

Car_C90_v10_32.png

Car_C90_v10_33.png

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

One of the most beautiful 3d models I have ever seen on a PC simulator!! Just unbelievable. If it flies as good as it looks, I'll be getting this one soon!

I'm curious about if Dan managed to overcome the RPM vs FF bug that plagues turboprop models in X-Plane and in MSFS.

I actually find it more annoying in X-Plane since Plane-Maker even has an option to set your turbine as a free-runing, so, would expect it to behave as such, but FF varies whenever you move your prop RPM (at constant alt, and throttle settins, of course...) and it shouldn't :-/

I'm curious about if Dan managed to overcome the RPM vs FF bug that plagues turboprop models in X-Plane and in MSFS.

FF changes when you change RPM.

But I was not able to determine if this is really a bug -- a quick search for this topic via Google mostly reveals thread by yourself, where you ask about this bug.  :lol:

But I was not able to determine if this is really a bug -- a quick search for this topic via Google mostly reveals thread by yourself, where you ask about this bug.

Yep, I've a crush on it :-)

A few models for FS9 and FSX used gauge programming to overcome the internal limitations.

ELITE models it PERFECTLY!

This simulator of the PT-6 turbine engine also shows correct bahaviour: