Sign in to follow this  
RTK1972

no mouse click spots

Woked here too .............. Man, I LOVE this community  :cool:

Thanks so much and brilliant find Dumpcore!

Woked here too .............. Man, I LOVE this community   :cool:

Thanks so much and brilliant find Dumpcore!

Thanks for your feedback.

The problem and the fix has been reported in the LM forum  B)

Hey guys.. Wes from Lockheed said you rule after I pointed him to this thread..  :)

http://www.prepar3d.com/forum-5/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=3931

vEHFbyD.jpg

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Just spent an hour scratching my head on this one. The fix worked and a huge thanks to Dumpcore! Back to flying....

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

Dumpcore for president!!   :lol:

Seriously, what a great discovery though. :cool:     The sim was unusable without this fix.

Muy Bueno Trabajo!!

I spent hours on this problem last night, without any luck, Thank-You Dumpcore.

I second the motion, Dumpcore for Pres.

Does anyone try Dumpcore's tip for Maddog??

It has non-clickable issue with VC (2D works fine)

Hope it works.

SimMaket sales Maddog 2010 pro as 1/2 price :-)

greetings all!

thanks so much for the fix, after deleting the situation line in the CFG files and modifying the SHOW_SCENARIO line, my buttons work!

id love to try the second fix for the saved flight, but i cant find where the saved flights are in Prepar3d!! once i find that im pretty sure i can open it easily with notepad,,

any help would be highly appreciated!!

thanks, daniel

id love to try the second fix for the saved flight, but i cant find where the saved flights are in Prepar3d

They usually are in the regular default Documents folder. You will see a folder there called Prepar3D v2 Files with all your saved flights, saved cfg's and saved flightplans. The files you need to edit have an FXML extension: you can temporarily change the extension to TXT and edit the file with Notepad after which you have to change the extension back to FXML or you can rightclick the file and tell Windows to open it with Notepad.

No mouse clicks in the Built in LM aircraft either....and this is NOT from a save....did the edit on the flt file (Fxml??)...got a few VC mouse clicks back in saved flt, but certainly not all...then...

....checking performance and memory....I see...

P3Dv2 One and a half Gigs in Memory...whatttttt????

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

I have a question that hasn't been asked yet. What if I already have the "False" setting in place and still don't have any click-spots?

No mouse clicks in the Built in LM aircraft either....and this is NOT from a save....did the edit on the flt file (Fxml??)...got a few VC mouse clicks back in saved flt, but certainly not all...then...

....checking performance and memory....I see...attachicon.gif

I had to remove your attachment as it was way too large in file size.  Please be sure your images uploaded to AVSIM follow our screenshot rules:

http://forum.avsim.net/page/AVSIM%20Pages/screen_shot_rules.html

....checking performance and memory....I see...attachicon.gifP3Dv2 One and a half Gigs in Memory...whattttttquery mark.jpg

post-223665-0-50431600-1386855556.jpg

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2