Sign in to follow this  
DeskPilot518

Black Friday Sales!

Holy Moly, I bought a LOT!!!

Airbus Extented $31

Flightbeam Studios KIAD and KSFO ~$43

GSX for ~$30 (sim market)

ORBX CRM, PNW, and NRM each for $13 (FSS)..

I am on product over load!!!

The could spend months just flying around the ORBX CRM along!

b.

Where did you get the Airbus Extended for $31 mate?

Man, for that price, I feel like I ripped Aerosoft off.. Lol!

Bought it too, thanks for the heads up!

Aamir Thacker

I just bought it too. I had to check It was the right thing about 10 times! That's a good £25 less than anywhere else...

I just need to find a throttle that will let me keep using my Xbox 360 controller now. I don't want to stop using my 360 pad but you need a hardware throttle for this plane right?

At the Flight Sim Store.. for ~$31 USD.. 33 AUD

http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=2273

Man, for that price, I feel like I ripped Aerosoft off.. Lol!

I was hoping that would be on sale too but unfortunately I can't find it!

I messaged the guys at Qualitywings from their facebook page and they

responded back that unfortunately they were not having a black friday sale.

Oh well. I'll keep flying the CS 757.

Running tally so far, Some are deals and others are collateral damage. 

Carenado C90-XPX

FF757-XPX

World Traffic-XPX

777-XPX

Airbus Extended-FSX

P3Dv2

I was hoping some of the other AAA developers would reward their customers for loyalty, but the one I had my eye on didn't so I moved on.

Has anybody bought the Blackbox A330?  I've had my eye on it for a while, if it's around the level of the Airbus X-tended i'll purchase in the sale.

Ian R Tyldesley

I was thinking on buying it which is on sale until tomorrow, but  I haven't heard any feedback. 

How is the virtual cockpit? Can you do a whole flight with the MCDU and autopilot? 

Has anybody bought the Blackbox A330?  I've had my eye on it for a while, if it's around the level of the Airbus X-tended i'll purchase in the sale.

I was thinking on buying it which is on sale until tomorrow, but  I haven't heard any feedback. 

How is the virtual cockpit? Can you do a whole flight with the MCDU and autopilot? 

It's still in some form of 'beta' as it is not yet completed, that's just their business model. I'm  told that even at it's current stage it's the highest complexity of all A330s and it will be comparable to the Airbus X Extended in it's final form.

Just got GSX for 24,57$ at PCAviator!

Enviado desde mi iPhone 5S con Tapatalk

José Fco. Ibáñez /// i7 6700k (Delid) @ 4,6 Ghz /// Asrock Z170 OC Formula /// 16GB RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V 3200 /// GTX 1070 Founders Edition 8GB /// LG 27UD58 4K 27' // OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (X-Plane 10) & SAMSUNG 850 EVO SSD (P3D V3) /// Windows 10 Pro x64

sig_FSL-By-Wire.jpg

It's still in some form of 'beta' as it is not yet completed, that's just their business model. I'm  told that even at it's current stage it's the highest complexity of all A330s and it will be comparable to the Airbus X Extended in it's final form.

Yeah it's on version 0.60...it's been there sometime, that worries me.  These forums have very little information on it, i'll hold off purchasing until i read a thread describing it.

Ian R Tyldesley

Yeah it's on version 0.60...it's been there sometime, that worries me.  These forums have very little information on it, i'll hold off purchasing until i read a thread describing it.

By the time it's done Aerosoft probably will have an AXE A330. 

By the time it's done Aerosoft probably will have an AXE A330.

If it was on sale I'd probably get it, the aerosoft one is a ways off I think. I think the Aerosoft one might have a better looking vc but the BBS certainly isn't ugly.

Again, if it was on sale probably but I dont think it is anymore.

Lee

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Aerosoft A330 I'm not expecting until Q4 2014 / Q1 2015, considering the A318/A319 is scheduled for Q1/Q2 2014.