Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

henri5

How do you use the real Majestic forum?

When I try to create an account to the "real" Majestic forums, it asks me for my "invitation number" in addition to normal email and password. So how do I get an "invitation"? Without this one can read the forums but not write.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

When I applied  to get in the forum took about  2  days  before  they verified me so  if you just applied recently  wait  awhile more, with abit of  luck they might read  this post  and get you verified shortly

Yes but how do you apply? Without the invitation code, I cannot even send in the form, it just tells me that the code is incorrect.

Ok  have you sent them an email saying your issues, if you go to their main page  and click on support and then click on the email link, are you copying or pasting  the code in since you might be  copying or typing the wrong code in, try just pasting  the code.

I can't paste the code because I don't have one. My question is how the heck doI get a code?

Henri,

Please send me a PM with your:
Full name:
Vendor & order number
Email address

I will get you up and sorry. i apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Me next :-)

I also tried to register there :-)

Were you able to gain access to the forum?

Were you able to gain access to the forum?

Didn't try yet, only tomorrow !

Thx Crosswind :-)

I have the boxed version and am experiencing the same problem in trying to join the Majestic support forum - I just get asked for an "invitation code".  How do I apply for an "invitation code" or could anyone tell me who I apply to for an invitation?  Would really appreciate any assistance.

Bruce

I have the boxed version and am experiencing the same problem in trying to join the Majestic support forum - I just get asked for an "invitation code". How do I apply for an "invitation code" or could anyone tell me who I apply to for an invitation? Would really appreciate any assistance.

Bruce

All I did was send an email to support at majestic requesting for an invite code with my name, order number and which store I bought it from and got an invite within a few hours :) support email is support at majestic software dot Com. Hope this helps Bruce!

Regards,

Aaron

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Swift and friendly reply from Majestic with an invitation to join the MJC Support Forum.

Thanks for your help Aaron :smile:.

Bruce

Swift and friendly reply from Majestic with an invitation to join the MJC Support Forum.

Thanks for your help Aaron :smile:.

Bruce

Glad you got it sorted Bruce :smile: have fun with this awesome bird!

Aaron

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk